• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX FS in Iowa. Do you know it?

Hey guys I have been on the hunt for my first NSX and came across one today in Sioux City, Iowa. I wanted targa and I want yellow, black, or midnight pearl. Well this one is a good price, good miles, and needs just a few things I can do as I own it. My question is, does anybody here know it and if so what do you think? Or is anybody willing to view the car for me?

i saw it was for sale back in 2010 with 7,000 less miles but the rest is the same info. The current owner bought it from a dealership who got it from Florida.

i recently flew from Albuquerque, NM to Houston, TX where I had cash in hand to buy a NSX but it was not as advertised so I got a rental car home.

any help and input would be greatly appreciated.

Doug

http://m.ebay.com/itm/221461028403?nav=SEARCH

That car was red now yellow...needs tb service ect......it should be priced accordingly.

I was thinking lower $20s. What do you think?

i can post pics in a bit but they did do the paint job right. Looks like everything was removed (motor bay and front bay) it's a nice looking job from the pics.

If you have been researching used prices then you would know better than I .....My point is there are plenty of reasons why this car should trade at a discount to a similar mile all original car with service up to date.Right now your toughest job is to have patience for the best car you can afford...esp since you have the money and you have already been jilted at the alter.

Yes sir.
i appreciate your input and suggestion.

thank you very much

Is anybody willing to view this car for me? I'm really interested in the car and willing to reimburse you time, gas, lunch/diner, whatever it takes.

Doesn't look like a car I would get. It's nice that the seller is honest but he's basically saying, the car aint near perfect, unknown history, and it's up to you to take the risk.

Plus, it's been through a huge color change without documentation. Once again, a less than ideal situation. There are better cars than this popping up lately for 25-35k.

John Vasos at AOB usually has some information regarding current NSX that are for sale...usually...call him up if you are serious about buying a used NSX. He will give you good advice. JMHO

Back