• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura of Lynnwood Import Meet

I'm contemplating

Hmmm, I DO have it off. Don't kno if my car is worthy of being VIP tho, lol.

NSXRAY1, I PMed you awhile back to meet up to check out your iLift. If you're going I guess I could check it out then.

Last edited:
Hmmm, I DO have it off. Don't kno if my car is worthy of being VIP tho, lol.

NSXRAY1, I PMed you awhile back to meet up to check out your iLift. If you're going I guess I could check it out then.

Yep, I have your PM. Could not meet at the time. Meeting up in Lynnwood will work. Not sure my car is worthy of the VIP section either. Lol...

Last edited:
I wonder if there is a way to get the non worthy NSXers a group of spots?

Maybe, it may take some conversation with the event planner. I guess contacting Importmeet.com or Acura of Lynnwood. I have been to this event in the past when Charles Hart from Acura of Lynnwood hosted the event and he would hold an area for NSX's only. Not sure who to contact now since I hear Charles is no longer with Acura of Lynnwood.

We may need a firm number of NSXers confirming that they will be at the event. That may help with holding an area.

Last edited:
jrnsx, Im in the area, maybe we can roll together. Would be nice to meet local BC NSXs. Yeah, Im really gonna try to go cuz I need to decide on some sort of air kit. I will try to remember to call Brandon sometime this week.

Wow, sounds like everyone is coming out for a show. But no one seems to interest when it comes to racing/competing. SMH

I am checking into this too. :adoration:

Also, just registered VIP. I don't consider myself a VIP just a guy who loves the NSX.

Lol, let it go Dan. You got a GTR and not an NSX anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright guys, so I just got off the phone with Brandon and he said that ImportNation or whatever is heading up this whole thing and they have some say but they're the ones doin it all. He said that one of the parts guys is the one who arranges this thing every year and he would be the guy to talk to. He's on vacation this wk so I'll give him a call on Monday. I'm gonna go ahead and pay the $10. If anything, he should be able to arrange a little area for the NSXs. I'll keep you guys posted.

Hey guys,

I'm the owner of ImportMeet.com (the group organizing the event for Acura of Lynnwood). We would love to have you guys all parked next to each other most likely up front. Just register for a VIP spot ($10 on our site) and we'll do a count of all of the NSX's registered and save that much space for you guys. I look forward to seeing you guys at the meet. Thanks for making this thread and promoting it for us!

BTW: We're still looking for a well-built NSX to compete in our Import Meet Street Car Competition (what Dan is talking about). If you're interested make sure to apply on our website: http://www.importmeet.com/2014-imscc-application

I'm a big Honda fan (I own an S2000) and I think an NSX would perform very well in many aspects of our competition.

Not true about because I have a GTR now!
I entered the competition when I had my NSX, too bad I couldn't be at the event last year.
This competition is more about an all around car, NOT all about power!
I always have a feeling of our NSX owners all about sitting pretty at car shows!

I WILL GET ME A NSX AGAIN AND WILL COMPETE NEXT TIME!

Lol, let it go Dan. You got a GTR and not an NSX anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright guys, so I just got off the phone with Brandon and he said that ImportNation or whatever is heading up this whole thing and they have some say but they're the ones doin it all. He said that one of the parts guys is the one who arranges this thing every year and he would be the guy to talk to. He's on vacation this wk so I'll give him a call on Monday. I'm gonna go ahead and pay the $10. If anything, he should be able to arrange a little area for the NSXs. I'll keep you guys posted.

I just looked at the dates. I'll be out of town that weekend anyway. Maybe next year.

I'll be there, but it'll be my last event maybe till my NSX reaches its final form and with Dan's motor swap. Dan don't worry you're not the only one that likes to drive the nsx like it was designed for. After I get the ITB swap in and the big brake upgrade I can assure you that you'll see me at the track.

Awesome. Well, there we go guys, there's our hookup. Sweet! Im registered.

Hey guys,

I'm the owner of ImportMeet.com (the group organizing the event for Acura of Lynnwood). We would love to have you guys all parked next to each other most likely up front. Just register for a VIP spot ($10 on our site) and we'll do a count of all of the NSX's registered and save that much space for you guys. I look forward to seeing you guys at the meet. Thanks for making this thread and promoting it for us!

BTW: We're still looking for a well-built NSX to compete in our Import Meet Street Car Competition (what Dan is talking about). If you're interested make sure to apply on our website: http://www.importmeet.com/2014-imscc-application

I'm a big Honda fan (I own an S2000) and I think an NSX would perform very well in many aspects of our competition.

Dan, I thought you were movin on? That's awesome that you getting another one. You've been in the NSX community forever man. You shouldn't be surprised anymore by who does and doesn't care for tracking.

Not true about because I have a GTR now!
I entered the competition when I had my NSX, too bad I couldn't be at the event last year.
This competition is more about an all around car, NOT all about power!
I always have a feeling of our NSX owners all about sitting pretty at car shows!

I WILL GET ME A NSX AGAIN AND WILL COMPETE NEXT TIME!

Last edited:
Just registered for a spot at Lynnwood Acura meet. Having a line of NSX's sounded great and a chance to meet some of the people who post on here. This is my first post on Prime, but have followed it for a couple of years. I have a red 1993 NSX that I purchased in March. June 10 we took the NSX up to Acura of Lynnwood and had Jon Lai go over the whole car. They were Great to deal with and Jon did a excellent job with the car, how better can it get he's been working on them since they came out. Can't imagine having anyone better to thoroughly look over a car. Used there $999.00 timing belt / water pump special and other than 2 belts, that is what total cost was for that service. We did have the tensioner replaced and other things done outside of that. I realize this might not be the right spot to post all this but if I don't do it now who knows when I might get around to it. I have gone to a couple of Portland "Cars and Coffee" and met some other local NSX owners.

Back