• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Laguna Seca?

No sound restrictions? What group is running there. I have never heard of that being the case.

My understanding is the track has a certain number of days a year they can run without noise restrictions, they are usually allotted for race weekends since NASA is a quasi race group and maybe they did not use them up for the season. Either way that is going to be a cool event. I wish I was not stuck in the middle, I need to do a west coast "tour of de tracks". Laguna is on my bucket list.

Dave

What group are you guys running? HPDE 3? HPDE 4?

Is a NASA membership or license required?

Last edited:
Yes, I'll be sleeping in the trailer as per usual. Patty is coming with the S2K. I'm trying to get Jonathan to join us as well. Is your brother coming?

For chussey, We all run DE4 and yes you must join NASA and go through their DE program. I.e., you can't just show up and drive DE4 if you've never driven with them.

Yes, I'll be sleeping in the trailer as per usual. Patty is coming with the S2K. I'm trying to get Jonathan to join us as well. Is your brother coming?

For chussey, We all run DE4 and yes you must join NASA and go through their DE program. I.e., you can't just show up and drive DE4 if you've never driven with them.
My brother will be there to. We are running in DE 3. I figure first time there. If it's to full we will move into 4 or TT.

- - - Updated - - -

I have the world's smallest backyard, lol. Could support a few. Alternatively, there's Turn 12 downtown. Cool little motorsports-themed cafe.
That bar sounds cool. Maybe we can all meet up there fri or sat?

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'm not sure if they are combining TT with DE4. Might have to check.

That bar sounds cool. Maybe we can all meet up there fri or sat?

It's very cool. We definitely should, (what more appropriate place for an NSX meetup than a place with several Senna lithos on the wall?) and try to park together. :) I don't think I'll be doing the event but I'm definitely up for a meet after you guys are done.

http://www.turn12barandgrill.com/

524b492eafce5.image.jpg

Last edited:
1 week out gents. Looks like they are running hpde 3-4 togther so that will be nice for all of us to run together. Are we still planning to get some drinks or dinner sat night?

Looks like there is a NASA BBQ near turn 4. I'll probably just do that.

just read that. Do you get the feeling that HPDE 3-4 were an afterthought? The run times kinda suck in the afternoon and they cut us a little short 15 min rather that 20?

just read that. Do you get the feeling that HPDE 3-4 were an afterthought? The run times kinda suck in the afternoon and they cut us a little short 15 min rather that 20?

Absolutely. This was a race only event that they said they would add DE3/4 if they had space after all the race entries were figured out at the beginning of June. I'm sure you also noticed that Tech will be $40, which is a joke.

Safe drive and see you tomorrow. Paddock area for us is not that large so I'm sure you'll find us. Else look for the 'Applied Motorsports / NT2 Racing' trailer.

Back