• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX Berlina Black/Black/Ivory 5-Speed 99k miles JH4NA1150MT002868

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car is sold. Thanks prime!

-

YEAR & MODEL: 1991 NSX

FULL VIN #:JH4NA1150MT002868

CURRENT MILEAGE:99,xxx body/26,xxx on newer motor

COLOR (EXT/INT): Berlina Black

TRANSMISSION:5 speed manual (Not in snap ring range)

LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Woodside, NY

CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): Call or text 917-239-7034

PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $28,000 OBO

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: I'm the 5th owner.

CLEAN TITLE? YES, Clean title in hand, no liens.

CLEAN CARFAX? NO

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS): There are two minor incidents involving the front bumper, both of which were reported as "slight damage" as well as a minor theft in which the car or stolen item was returned. These reports did not impact the status of the title. Clean NYS title.

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? Front bumper was replaced

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Thick folder of receipts from beginning to end
(Refer below for extra information)

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS: All maintenance is addressed and everything is brand new and documented. TB/WP done March of this year as well as engine seals, all belts and fluids addressed at same time, brand new tires, o2 sensors, cooling fan sensor, main relay, interior speakers
(Refer below for extra information)

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?): SOS exhaust test pipes (stock cats included with sale), ztek headers, eibach springs (stock springs included with sale), 18/19 TSW Mirabeau wheels, custom rocker panels

Extra Information about the car:

This car was purchased previously by member "Danisgo". He had restored much of this NSX to its original glory including a replacement, low mileage engine from a donor NSX. The engine was purchased off of ebay with receipt and was reported to have ~25,000 miles. At the time of the install, the timing belt, water pump, seals and other misc maintenance parts were replaced. The engine runs like a top with absolutely no issues. The transmission, which is not in snap ring range, shifts as it should. As a preventative caution, I have replaced the main relay and cooling fan sensor. This car just requires gas and oil changes for the 6 years as per maintenance schedule. In my previously documented ownership of 3 nsx's, I have come to learn just about every weak link on these cars and have addressed them all .

ALL suspension components have been replaced including all ball joints and two front tie rods. The stock springs were replaced with eibach springs for a conservative drop and improved handling. At this time the car was fitted with brand new TSW Mirabeau 18/19 and new tires, both of which have less than 1000 miles. The wheels, which were originally silver polish in color were plasti dipped matte black along with the rear engine garnish and front lip. The brake calipers were painted hot rod red to contrast the wheels.

There are two negatives on this car. The first are the scratches, particularly on the front bumper. There is a patch of clear coat peeling on the driver's side fender as well. These can be addressed with a simple respray. The second negative is the A/C does not work. I have not looked into this as I do not use it as much of my driving is done later in the day when the weather is cooler.

Because of its traumatic past, this car has been scrutinized more so than most NSXs by experienced and qualified techs. Apart from the aforementioned cons, the car needs nothing. I have sold 2 documented NSX's and have continued contact with both buyers. This particular car has had just about every potential concern addressed. The next buyer should be a happy one. My price is $28,000 obo which I feel is well worth for 6 years of maintenance free driving. The car is tastefully updated and awaits its next owner. For any additional questions feel free to reach me at 917-239-7034.

Thanks for reading

Attachments

• IMG_4492.jpg
    IMG_4492.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 834
  • IMG_4476.jpg
    IMG_4476.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 773
  • IMG_4443.jpg
    IMG_4443.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 866
  • IMG_4494.jpg