• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheel Repair / Refinish Recommendations

I used Alloy Wheel Repair www.wheelrepairhouston.com and was very satisfied with repair on my Acura A-Spec wheels and my Mercedes wheels. They are mobile but I dropped my wheels off at their Spring location and requested powder coating.
Norm

We built our new home here last year. Retirement is great "Six Saturdays and Sunday" describes it pretty well. You are right about the roads! We are just a few minutes from FM 32 and the section known as The Devil's Backbone. Add in a jaunt on Fischer Store Road..... Spectacular!
We are located just south of downtown in a development called Southriver along the Blanco River. If any of you Houston guys are interested, shoot me a PM and plan a weekend here.

Norm

Me and the wife rent different cabins 2/3 times a year. I always plan to take the car but we like to get cabins way up high for the view and the driveways are usually not NSX friendly so it's the SUV. I hate going back home.

The best shop is called SABS (Super Auto Body Shop). The owner's name is Art. He is the best wheel repairman in Houston. 7137726813

I used SABs for years when I lived down there.... Never a Disappointment!

if everything goes well, my powder coating shop will be up and running by late spring in the manvel/pearland area complete with wheel dent repair capabilities... i will need to find a reputable tire installer and balancer until i get my own machines

NSX owners will be treated like royalty heh

Back