• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Paypal users on nsxprime

shawn110975

Suspended
Guys I have been selling parts on NSXPRIME for 6+ years and when I sell items often times the paypal account does not list the shipping address or the shipping address is wrong because people move due to work or whatever its part of life we all move at some point.

The one thing that bothers me is that a person buys a part then paypals me the money and I have to do research to find the persons name and shipping address.

I cant match NSXPRIME Usernames with paypal and lots of times not even a name in the replys back and forth with the buyer.

so I have to go back thru hundreds of emails tring to figure out who a person is and match the username with an email, then try and verify with my paypal statement with who sent the money

some are easier than others to figure out like this fake one I made up

example: username ( JOE-RED-TX-05-NSX ) purchased a bolt for 100 dollars, I go to paypal and I see that 4 people sent me 100 dollars, I click each one and see that a JOE MONTANA in TX sent me 100 dollars, so I figured out that one easy cuz he has a (TX) in his username. then others that are not so easy

example: username ( 65VetteBOY ) says he sent me 100 dollars I go to paypal and see that 6 people sent me 100 dollars and non have shipping address's and the 6 people that sent me the money are all womens names how do I figure that one out?

I am a great guy and will bend over backwards for other NSX's owners but man...

Venting I guess.

Shawn

Last edited:
I know some do it but not all, I was just venting LOL the best would be in a perfect world here is how it should go in the email.

Shawn Payment sent: ship Item ( bolt ) to

Sean biglongwilly the II
1234 bust it lane
tampa FL 33614
cell 813-123-4567

that would make life easy if they used that kind format ya know

Yup, not much you can do but make it clear prior to purchase. But even then, most people are very vague about it.

Well I have one guy that sent me money and I still cant figure out who he is as I delete my sent and inbox stuff all the time.

his item is boxed and ready to ship but I have no name no address just a paypal name with no address so when he emails me in a week saying where is my part I will say Hey there bro been waiting for you to give me your address so I can ship the box that's been sitting on my desk this whole time LOL

I think a lot of guys share a paypal account with their wife/girlfriend, which explains the name....

I could never do that because then she would be able to see how much NSX shit I buy :wink:

I know what you mean I use my wifes account since my old paypal account was frozen for not using it enough didnt feel like fighting for it back

I can't believe people go through the trouble to spend their hard earned money on something they desire, yet as soon as they hit the "transfer funds" button (or whatever), they may practically turn their back and look away assuming fairy magic will do the rest.

If you want something bad enough to find it, and spend your hard earned dollars on it, how could you care so little about the rest of the process?

In other words, Shawn, I hear you.:redface:

a simple solution is asking the buyer to type his prime screen name on paypal payment message ;)

Back