• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ertefa july 17 - missisuaga

Thanks for the post bro. If anyone would like to come out, lets all meet up before and roll in together please. Thanks all!

Last edited:
Great meeting both of you for the drive down. Too bad the place was so jammed we got split up.

Great meeting both of you for the drive down. Too bad the place was so jammed we got split up.

It was a good turn out, too bad other Primers did not reply to the tread. Nice meeting you brother.

Will have to keep an eye open for the next meet. So many cars showed up for the last meet that I got a message that police have shut the event down for the time being (i.e. I estimate 3000-5000 cars showed up blocking traffic).

I'll let you guys know for the next one and we can all meet before going. I know the organizers of ertefa and can setup a booth for us next to them. Last Thursday I was parked right in with them and can do that for us all

Bruno it seemed they were quite upset after the last meet with some of the people that showed up. The reason it was shut down was attributed to people doing burnouts on the way out. The notice that went out seemed like the organizers were at wits end cause almost each one in recent memory has had issues.

Last edited:
It was a good turn out, too bad other Primers did not reply to the tread. Nice meeting you brother.

Ravi, tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Ops, sorry. I'll go ahead and make some room Angus. Thanks

Ravi

Ravi, tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Back