• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A Texting While Driving Idiot Hit My Car

So I was stopped at a red light, and next thing I know... I hear this screeching braking noise, and this idiot driver side-swiped my car.:mad:

Can anyone recommend me a bodyshop that you trust to repair your NSX, and match spa yellow? Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20140713_223416.jpg
    IMG_20140713_223416.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_20140713_223438.jpg
    IMG_20140713_223438.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 332
Oh man, that is a shame. Spa Yellow is a very difficult color to match. The base color is no issue as it is the same regardless. The trick is in matching the pearl overlay and from my experience it takes three (3) coats to match. Clear coat after you get the tint just right. Best of luck.

Collision Plus on Bellaire at Fondren. Owner is Sam Patel. Does great work and a lot of high-end cars. He does many Teslas so knows aluminum and is familiar with the NSX.

Collision Plus on Bellaire at Fondren. Owner is Sam Patel. Does great work and a lot of high-end cars. He does many Teslas so knows aluminum and is familiar with the NSX.

+1. He's the one that painted the FX-TA1 Wide body kit I did. :wink:

Thanks guys. I will give Collision Plus a try, and let y'all know how it turns out.

- - - Updated - - -

i see your car down bellaire a few times. Drove behind you a few times too.

Yeah, I'm usually down there on the weekends. It's either me or a buddy of mine; both of us have spa yellow.

Good deal man! Had a lady nick the back bumper at 6-10 and Memorial a few weeks ago and left a very small scratch. Body shop told me that the nick so minor and unnoticeable that I would actually devalue the car trying to fix it. No way to match the NSX red he said!

Any more recomandations for bumper painting? I need to fix my front and rear bumpers from road debris and I am looking for an alternative to collision plus.

I went to these guys http://carriageglass.com/ which were beyond nice but $1000 to repaint both bumpers seemed a bit steep.

Thanks,

So where did you hide the body of the former texts-while-driving idiot? :D

Back