• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2015 Honda-Acura NSX spied at the Nurburgring

They are taking way too long to bring this to the market, but I am sure it would be perfect once it hits the dealers.

from the article:
The highly anticipated 2015 Honda/Acura NSX has been spied undergoing final testing in Germany around the Nürburgring circuit.

6 pictures and full article

Im excited again, esp since they have some nice looking wheels- even though its two different styles. Wonder if the passenger is there for data recording and adjustments?

They are taking way too long to bring this to the market, but I am sure it would be perfect once it hits the dealers.

from the article:
The highly anticipated 2015 Honda/Acura NSX has been spied undergoing final testing in Germany around the Nürburgring circuit.

6 pictures and full article

I aint paying extra for the permanent marker art work edition.....................:cool:

From the front view picture it kinda look like the Subaru BRZ and from the rear view picture look like the Ashton Martin. Am I the only one that see this or is it just me lol:tongue:

I am trying to make out the shape under the front camo; I am crossing my fingers that the beak is gone.

production-2015-acura-nsx-spied-during-nurburgring-testing-photo-gallery_4.jpg

Also the rear end looks longer... Though the bulbs are not the planned LEDs that Honda/Acura is/was planning on using.

From the front view picture it kinda look like the Subaru BRZ and from the rear view picture look like the Ashton Martin. Am I the only one that see this or is it just me lol:tongue:

Nope, not just you, when I saw it I thought the front end looks like an Audi R8 and the rear looks like an Aston Martin Vantage:confused: I hope when it's revealed it looks better than it does with the camo on right now, because it doesn't strike me as clean lines.

Back