• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2015- 2016 NSX is Toast... Literally

better there than on my car. sucks tho. We'll see how many bad comments or jokes come from this

Last edited:
Bravura performance from the pics. Well done!

Please no fast and furious or Paul Walker jokes.....

- - - Updated - - -

That really sucks it burned, must of outsourced Italian fuel tanks

check out the pics what do you guys think the dash might look like as a production model. it has a lambo design/layout

- - - Updated - - -

makes you think about their placement of batteries near the engine could cause this.

Why do they need to blur out the drivers faces?

Good publicity though.... it's all over social media. At least now people know there is a new NSX brewing

hesejynu.jpg

Saw it on facebook last night. Will Honda use this as an excuse to delay the NSX for another year? LOL

this is general practice for all super cars, I'm sure a couple lambs and f1's had the same experience hence these are why they are in the testing phase

It's better it burns now than in the hands of the customers unlike some other supercars (not named here).

The interesting point is that the rear end destroyed itself. I still don't like it. :)

A lot of big name supercars burned their cars to the ground during testing, that's the point... gotta exceed the limits to learn where the limits are!

Back