• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My new 3rd Child

shawn110975

Suspended
Guys I am a proud father of a new baby girl named Paige, she joins my wife, myself and my two other children. ( boy and girl )
she was 7lbs 2oz and 22 inches long. full head of hair and the brightest blue eyes. I will raise her to follow God
and drive NSX's

she was delivered VIA C-Section, Bikini Cut

here she is, and what makes this week so weird is I had my wisdom teeth pulled the day after she was born, so I am on Vicoden yippeeee.

god bless NSXPRIME

Page.jpg

Last edited:
congrats!!! so cute!!!

good luck sleeping the next few months:tongue:

thanks guys I dont sleep anyway LOL someone told me once that plant a cactus outside the girls window, I said why? they said cuz by the time she is ready to date that cactus will be 8 feet tall cant climb out the window LOL

Congrats Shawn! She is a beauty (must take after her Mom :biggrin: ) ---- Can tell you are a proud Dad of all of your kids, your wife, and of course, your NSX's. Don't really know how you do it all - gotta have tons of endless energy! Good job! Cheers, Jay

Congratulations on the birth of your new daughter. She is beautiful, take good care of the wife while she recovers. Oh, and the cactus is to keep the boys away from your daughters window.

Congrats Shawn. When you started here on Prime you were just a pimple faced kid. Now you're married and a proud dad of three kids. You've also contributed a lot to the NSX community and are a stand up guy.

Congratulation to mom and you,,,,,now Go spend time time with your growing family and forget about us for awhile.

Congratulations to you and your wife Shawn. She's a sweetheart. You better slow down for awhile or you'll have to trade the Nsx in for an Odyssey.

Congrats from the other end of the country... better get started on her NSX :smile: so it will be done by the time she turns sixteen.

I have been looking at Honda Odyssey they are the best room wise, and nothing can beat it for size. but I am scared cuz their transmission were faulty after 20K miles. I don't know if that was the 2002-2005 models I have not heard anything bad about the newer ones 2010-14 I have been looking though

thanks everyone.

Hugh I may have to buy some of those shirts LOL very cool and retro

I have been looking at Honda Odyssey they are the best room wise, and nothing can beat it for size. but I am scared cuz their transmission were faulty after 20K miles. I don't know if that was the 2002-2005 models I have not heard anything bad about the newer ones 2010-14 I have been looking though

thanks everyone.

Hugh I may have to buy some of those shirts LOL very cool and retro

Honda, in this part of the world, extended the warranties of some of these Odysseys with the potential transmission problems. Although there were some that had transmission issues, it certainly was not a large percentage. Up to the time Honda came out with the large Odyssey, powertrain issues were quite uncommon. All of a sudden there was talk of transmission issues in the Odysseys. Because this was something basically unheard of in previous Hondas, the stories got blown out of proportion. People started thinking all the Odysseys were coughing up their transmissions. This is far from reality. There would be lots of these vans that come with extended warranties that the original owner purchased. Get one of these and you would be good to go.

Congrats! Start saving for the wedding now! I have 3 daughters and have paid for 1 wedding so far. Daughter #2 is planning on hers now.

Girls are fantastic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,until they turn 15. I'll just stop here. You'll find out.:tongue:

Back