• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Road America Track Event October 10-12, 2014

Good Morning NSX Fans:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is very excited about our 5th annual “Cheese Heads on Track” track weekend October 10-12, 2014. The 3-day Road America event in October has a different twist for 2014. We will be sharing the date with the new Aston Martin GT4 Challenge of North America racing series:

You’ll not only get your customary 2+ hours of track time each day, but will be able to enjoy the Aston Martins racing on Saturday and Sunday. Let’s call it 2 for 1.

All info and registration is available on our "Track Day Registration" page of the web site at:

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail [email protected].

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at Road America in October.

Feff

Hi All:

MVP Track Time is just about 3/4 full for our October 10-12 Road America 3-day track event. I hope you'll join us in Elkhart Lake for the on-track fun.

Registration is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-in registration for all our track events at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

Feel free to contact me at (314) 249-3770 or [email protected] if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I’ll see you at Road America!

Feff

Back