• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Leave Chrome or have refinished

I like shiny now and then...Polished, not chrome.

Attachments

• Steve04SMALL.jpg
    Steve04SMALL.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
well they are def flashy let me tell you, I am gonna burn thur these tires and have them refinished maybe brusked alum like my old 2001 rims never seen that one

I wonder if clear matte plastidip would give them a polished aluminum look?

- - - Updated - - -

well they are def flashy let me tell you, I am gonna burn thur these tires and have them refinished maybe brusked alum like my old 2001 rims never seen that one

You won't be able to do a brushed or machine finish on them because of the shape of the spokes.

well I am still stuck on what I wanna do with them but they still don't look bad to me

2014-08-06_21-42-46_742.jpg

2014-08-06_21-42-59_684.jpg

no those are brand new KDW Firetread 1000 bucks good buddy.

I was getting 101 octane fuel the pump is way way outside away from other people LOL is like C-4 LOL

9.89 a gallon best fuel around me

No chrome. My 97 NSX came with chrome OEMs and I could not wait to replace them. It took me years (bought some OZ from a Primer). They were "bright silver" paint which was much better. But I really wanted gunmetal. So I used Plastidip in True Metallic Anthracite Grey. I feel no shame using Plastidip instead of having them powdercoated. Spend $40 at www.dipyourcar.com. If you don't like it - peel it off.

Hey Shawn,
Want to trade? I have the stock grey 02+ rims on a silverstone NSX. The problem is that the grey doesn't match silverstone. It's just close enough to look like a mistake. I would prefer the chrome.
Gary

Gary goin for the bling:biggrin:

Back