• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car party pics and vids

Our fellow car enthusiast who happens to own/operate an extremely successful laser-light show production company (working with Jay Z, Kanye, Rihanna, Shakira, Madonna, Wiz Khalifa, Kesha… TV and movies such as Captain America, Transformers, Batman illuminating the Batman signal in Pgh during filming, SNL, AMA Awards, director Jon Favreau, Pgh Penguins…) he was kind enough to host a Cars N Coffee party at his compound… treated us to a pool party which included a 10’ “water screen” over the pool which he projected Fast Five onto! Also, opened up his laser studio allowing us to drive our cars through… on video!! (I’m at 2:40)

Sweet party… Veilside RX7, 2000hp GTR, LFA, Aventador Roadster 50[SUP]th[/SUP] anniversary Ithica Verde, McLaren 650S, Carrera GT, Supra TT, Maseratis, Gallardos, Jag F-Type, Lotuses, Audi RS7, and more.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ubjl-yOo0u0" frameBorder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Attachments

• pool screen.jpg
    pool screen.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
For some reason, this video screams 80's to me. Must be the music and lights...
Well it was a fun party, a very good time raising money for charity... how often to you get the chance to have hundreds of thousand of dollars of equipment at your disposal for your enjoyment. And we appreciated the photographers' and videographers' donated time to capture it all for us. Maybe he could have chosen a different song for the vid.

Really? It screams EDC party to me... Must have been a great time.

Back