• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Maintenance in Indianapolis

Just picked up my "new" '95 NSX-T and drove it 1,000 miles from Dallas to Indy. I would like to have a couple of items addressed, so I'm looking for recommendations. As background, this car was purchased and has had 100% of its servicing done at McDavid Acura of Plano. Therefore, I am thinking of having it serviced at a local Acura dealer to keep the streak alive. I have had success with Ed Martin's Acura service department in the past (we have a TL), but when I called this morning, the service advisor I spoke with didn't sound like she knew what she was doing.

Any thoughts from NSXers in the area? Any experience having an NSX serviced at Ed Martin's Acura?

BamaFan,

We here at Source 1 have tons of Indy customers. We are about 1.5 hours away. Feel free to check us out on the web at www.s1automotive.com and also check our feedback here. We would love to earn your business.

Brian

Last edited:
I will second Brian's shop. It's worth the drive if you have items that need to be addressed. He's extremely fair on pricing and you will have zero worries that your NSX is taken care of correctly.

I will second Brian's shop. It's worth the drive if you have items that need to be addressed. He's extremely fair on pricing and you will have zero worries that your NSX is taken care of correctly.

Thanks Jim!

I have heard great things about Source 1. Given the distance, I will likely get 'minor' services done a bit closer to home and save Brian's shop for the large jobs.

I have heard great things about Source 1. Given the distance, I will likely get 'minor' services done a bit closer to home and save Brian's shop for the large jobs.

We look forward to being able to help when the time comes.

Thanks
Brian

Back