• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1993 NSX Black/Black 89,000 Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1993 NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1151PT0000132
CURRENT MILEAGE: 89,000
COLOR (EXT/INT): Berlina Black / Black
TRANSMISSION: 5 Speed
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Grosse Pointe, Michigan
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected] or call/text 313 995-2669
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $28,000 obo

photo (19).JPG
Additional Information

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 4

CLEAN TITLE? Yes, In Hand

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) No Accidents

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) full repaint

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Yes

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS - All Excellent Condition. All typical NSX problems have been addressed. Radio, HVAC, Window Lifts, etc.

Up for sale is my '93 NSX. This car has been lots of fun (took it on a 800 mile road trip this past weekend), but I have the bug for an NSX Targa. I am the 4th owner. This car lived much of it's life outdoors in Miami, so the interior has some paint flaws in places like door handles and radio buttons. The seats are brand new. Everything works as it should, except for the cruise control. The exterior of the car has been repainted and is a 8/10. The wheels and tires have about 3000 miles on them. RPM ESM004 17/18. Slight curb rash on rt rear. 90k service done last winter. I have all of the service records since I purchased it in 2012. This car is not a showcar, but looks and performs as it should. Feel free to email, call, or text with any questions. Thanks, Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back