• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A question about current Dali staus as a vendor.

I've always wanted a set of Dali's "RED" street swaybars but never really needed them so never bit the bullet. That said, What is the status of this company? Where is the inventory? Should I just get the CT and have them powder coated?

I bought a set of the Dali Street/Track (22mm IIRC) bars about 3 months ago. They were on closeout sale. No issues at all in getting them timely. But of course there are plenty of people who are going to warn you against buying from him, as I'm sure you know.

They are not a registered vendor on Prime, which should tell you all you need to know..........

"BJ" came on here initially to tout a new management that included resolving open disputes but when he noticed the numbers of members ripped off and the amounts involved he quickly and quietly faded away.

I just ordered a 1" sway bar from him a few weeks ago. Item came in within a week. He responded to all my questions within 24 hours via email. No complains here.

rolling_dice.jpg

Placed my order for a pair, got delivery confirmation form UPS the next morning. I did get a couple of emails from Dali with status updates the same day I ordered. I'm quite happy.

I've ordered several things over the years from Dali. I always get confirmation by email or phone that the parts are in stock before I order, unless it's Acura OEM. Then I don't worry.

I bought a "titanium" key from them a couple of months ago. Got the order confirmation and waited....and waited....and waited. After about two weeks I emailed them about the status and was told that they though someone else had mailed it out. I got the key shortly there after. They certainly have a strange business model. As stated above it's a roll of the dice.

Back