• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New stablemate for NSX

Wow; Beautiful!
Congrats

One of the best looking cars out there IMO. Jag has definitely upped their game. Congratatulations. How about a review. I looked at one a the local Jag dealer.

Last edited:
Nice, but yer killing me!!! Is that the best pic you could post ????:redface:

would someone please develop a sideskirt that concaves in and incorporate the side splitter for an nsx ,,just like this wonderful jag,,,,please!!!!,,,,,really,,,,,,peeeeezzzze,,,,it would update our cars tremendously

I saw this in the convertible model. This is the hottest Jag. to date.
would someone please develop a sideskirt that concaves in and incorporate the side splitter for an nsx ,,just like this wonderful jag,,,,please!!!!,,,,,really,,,,,,peeeeezzzze,,,,it would update our cars tremendously

That car really piques my interest! :eek:

Which engine option did you choose? Will you post more photos, please?

The exhaust cacaphony is enough in itself to lay out the dough. Read the reviews of the V-8 bad boy - pretty well regarded so far.

Last edited:
that is one gorgeous ride!!!

Very nice. The exhaust note is supposed to be awesome!

I drove the v8 supercharged convertible f type and the exhaust note with the valve open was awesome. Just wish it wasn't automatic only

That car really piques my interest! :eek:

Which engine option did you choose? Will you post more photos, please?

The exhaust cacaphony is enough in itself to lay out the dough. Read the reviews of the V-8 bad boy - pretty well regarded so far.

I chose the type R coupe. It has the carbon ceramics which are awesome. And necessary as I need to track this thing.

Quick review after a week of driving it.

This car is the opposite of my NSX. It's a torque monster 502 ft lbs. The NSX isn't. It's heavy the NSX is light. The NSX is reliable who knows if this thing will start. In the nsx you are low looking over the road. In the jag you are looking over the supercharger.

Engine. Pulls like a freight train.
Exhaust. Ridiculous, I find myself downshifting just to hear the popping. Best note in a car since LFA
Brakes. Massive. Little grabby at low speeds. But necessary if you drive this heavy beast hard
Handling. Back end is lively. Feels like car wants to be power sliding all day. 552 hp rear drive with 295 on back makes for some entertainment. Not as precise as the r8 I was considering but way more FUN. Good turn in with the torque vectoring system. I'll be able to push it more on my first track day.

Looks. This car is hot. Pics don't do it justice.

in short this is a car you date and have an affair with. A dirty Nasty affair. You marry an NSX.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for crap iPhone pics.

image by mcarman101, on Flickr

Appreciate your response

No need to apologize for the photos= any pics admired. :cool:

Nice summary. Wish you lived closer so I could "jump in." !!

Pls return to this thread and post up after you have taken it on the track.

Back