• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Downforce Group buy

Hello everyone, We have been authorized by Downforce to do another Group buy on Sideskirts and Splitters.

Here are the specifics:

Items will take 4-6 weeks to receive

Items will ship directly from downforce

Shipping payment to be made only when parts are ready to ship. I will email you individually with actual shipping costs.

Items to be purchased through our website, Go to www.source1automotive.com and on our home page there is a large green button at the bottom that read NSX PARTS.
Once there you will see retail pricing on the items. Don't fret, after you choose your items and go to the cart you will add coupon code source1 and click apply. This will apply the discount of 15% to your order total. When you checkout you will be directed to paypal. You do not have to have a paypal account to complete the order. You can pay with a credit card without making an account. Any questions or issues email us at [email protected]

Just heard we have 2 sets of CF Side Ducts I will add to this group buy at the same discount. To make it fair and not sell more than are currently available you need to PM me here and the first two people to do so will get them at the 15% off. They can be shipped in 5 days.
I will remove this when they are spoken for.

Retail pricing is:

Stacy's or OER ( oem replicas ) side skirts are $750
With door panels they are $850

Source 1's Group Buy price is:

$638 without panels
$723 with door panels

Splitters retail is:

$400 for the FRP ( fiberglass)
$745 for the carbon

Source 1's Group Buy price is:

$350 for the FRP
$623.50 for the carbon

This equates to a 15% Discount on the items.

This GB will end on September 14th 2014

Thank you!

Source 1 Automotive

P.S check back often for more parts and discounts being added.

Last edited:
Are the splitters for any particular year or do you make them seperately for early and later models. If I've missed it, are there pics somewhere? Thank you.

Can you make the intake scoop a part of the group buy too?

Yes, We can do that.

Are the splitters for any particular year or do you make them seperately for early and later models. If I've missed it, are there pics somewhere? Thank you.

If you go to the site you can see we have them available for OEM / Downforce OER / and Stacy's sideskirts. None for 91-01 OEM skirts

Can you make the intake scoop a part of the group buy too? how much that piece can be?

isn't it funny Sasha only posts in certain threads and they always relate to CF somehow.

this is not cf man that is simple piece. i do not know where you looking but i'm interested to buy. not a single post anywhere about selling.

Interested in the Cf side ducts but price dependent. Thanks

Back