• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

John Vasos at Brookfield Acura

As a new NSX owner having work done this last week at Brookfield Acura , let me add my endorsement to the "Director of Parts and Service" , John Vasos . His involvement in the service and openness of his NSX knowledge , gave me confidence in their abilities to service the NSX . I believe the amount of the bill just added that much to the value of the car .

I second this statement. John and his team have made me feel very welcomed as a new NSX owner. I've brought my car there twice in the last three months and I live in the suburbs of Chicago. The drive up to Milwaukee to get my car worked on by true professionals that are passionate about the NSX is a pleasure.

Thank you to John and his team for continuing to help NSX owners enjoy their cars.

T.

I met John at Mid-Ohio last month. I'm not anywhere near Acura of Brookfield to use their services but everyone I know that knows John or has dealt with John speaks highly of him. I gather he is an asset, especially in the NSX community.

A true guru and among the top NSX service guys in the country. It also happens to help that he's a super nice guy!

Kudos from me as well. Had my injectors replaced, some other work done and we made plans for a repeat visit. Great attitude, thoughtful, professional. His tech Nick is rock solid and never misses a beat in explaining what he is doing. These guys are the ones you want managing your car's health.

They rebuilt my transmission in one day after I took the ferry across lake michigan when my snap ring finally went. They actually warrantied it b/c when I bought the car is was on the condition that they stated the snap ring case was already replaced. This was back in 2003/04 I think.... when the car was over 10 years old and had 45k miles on it.... If he lived by me he would get my business every time.

Another round of kudos. This time adding Colin and Steve. This was my first time working with Steve and I can say he is quick and knowledgable.

I left my car there for a little less than a week with a laundry list of things to get done. They did a fantastic job. And as usual, did a little extra (lagniappe as they say in New Orleans). I walked out to my car yesterday and noticed a "wing" on my driver's windshield wiper. It was not there before. John must have dug one out of his pile of stuff and put it on.

As to the level of work they did, he added coilovers (which included leveling out the car all around, new alignment), stainless steel brake lines, steel clutch slave line, headers, adapters, exhaust, significant oil gaskets (including oil pan, cam seals, etc.), complete rear brake job (rotor work, pads, etc.)

Thanks, John and crew. Much appreciate all the work and effort in general.

Back