• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just sold the Nsx Boys - Thanks for 10 years of Fun and Friendship.

My 91 Canadian #45 sold yesterday to a local Acura mechanic.
Thanks for all the good times.
Hope the best for you all.
Trev

Will miss you around here man.

That's a shame that you're leaving ownership behind. Here's hoping Prime still keeps our claws hooked deeply into you.

I hate losing good contributing members

Trev
Sorry to see you go.
Glad your car stayed in town and is in good hands.
Jim

Hoping you look in from time to time -

Trevor sure hope you stay tuned to Prime. NSXPO's good times and friendships. ALL the best in your car/bike endeavors.

Trev,
You need to continue to contribute to NSX-Prime.
You are a very experienced knowledgeable member of this community. Only Larry B has performed more clutch jobs than you :smile:
You know the NSX well, you know what mods are worth the money and hassle and are not.
The community needs your wisdom! <-old guy hit!:biggrin:
and you are only 4 posts away from 3000!

I have your number good friend.....

You are a very experienced knowledgeable member of this community. Only Larry B has performed more clutch jobs than you :smile:

Senor Trevor,

I experienced this inside-joke....seriously, I didn't think the Red Giken was that bad.
Thx for introduce Eddie-Ducati to me, he saved me big time 2 yrs ago and I have yet to see anybody change tires so quick all by themselves.
he said you can ride his Duc anytime.
I still have your valance on my car....stick around Prime to advise.

Trev - you will be missed man. You know so much about the nsx' that it would be a shame if you didnt stay on the forums just to be an adviser of sorts.

If you're ever down Calgary way, drop me a line and we'll grab a brew or something.

Wil

Thanks for the kind word peoples.
I'll pop in and out!
Its an adjustment not having the car.
I looked at a 2009 DB9 yesterday and went for a rip.
Nice car but not even remotely the same feeling.....lol.
It made me look good though.
Trev

Sad to see her go Trev, those skirts were unique :)

Check out the new C7 Z06 :)

Ya, what was the story on those skirts again..... I can't remember

Nothing much, just one of the few sets of perfect fitting skirts made by BackYard Special and probably passed around and repainted more times than you can shake a stick at :)

Back