• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Loveland Pass 8-23

While we are hosting a dinner party that night, I believe I can make it. Note Bene: Last Saturday I went with my niece, great nephew and great nieces to the Georgetown Loop. It took about two hours to get there through the construction on I-70. I STRONGLY SUGGEST TAKING US 6 THROUGH CLEAR CREEK CANYON to avoid this most unpleasant delay. [The bypass just before Floyd Hill looked to take even longer, as more people know about it and jam it up. It appeared they were stop and go from the first cross road at the top of the hill to the intersection.] It was ok after Idaho Springs.

This Way

I'll know more as next week progresses.

While we are hosting a dinner party that night, I believe I can make it. Note Bene: Last Saturday I went with my niece, great nephew and great nieces to the Georgetown Loop. It took about two hours to get there through the construction on I-70. I STRONGLY SUGGEST TAKING US 6 THROUGH CLEAR CREEK CANYON to avoid this most unpleasant delay. [The bypass just before Floyd Hill looked to take even longer, as more people know about it and jam it up. It appeared they were stop and go from the first cross road at the top of the hill to the intersection.] It was ok after Idaho Springs.

This Way

I'll know more as next week progresses.

That’s what I had intended, forgot to adjust the route before copying. Thanks.

Dang man :(
Can't make it on the 23rd

Syris has a game in the morning and I am working the game Saturday evening.
Sorry Will :(

Wish I could go, I was there last month and it was a great ride. (denver to vail)

I could make it if we start earlier, which might be a good idea considering the I-70 weekend traffic. 8am perhaps?

That's ok with me:smile: it would mean breakfast at taco bell then drive over there....... If everybody else is ok with that chime in, doesn't seem to be a lot of confirmations so far with Will and Mark the only other guys confirmed??

I could make it if we start earlier, which might be a good idea considering the I-70 weekend traffic. 8am perhaps?

Good idea -- I do have the dinner Saturday night and getting back earlier is better.

Mark

Mrs. Honcho reminded me we are hosting an all day BBQ and my services are need on food prep and grill. ;)

Nice to see you all on Saturday.. Everyones cars looked great. Sorry I had to turn around at Georgetown.. (had a prior commitment)

PS .. Aaron,, your exhaust sound in the tunnels was intoxicating!! Awesome!! :smile:

PS .. Aaron,, your exhaust sound in the tunnels was intoxicating!! Awesome!! :smile:

Following you I found your exhaust deafening! Intoxicating but deafening.

Thanks again to Will for putting this together. I'm also sorry I had to return early, but something is better than nothing.l

Mark

Back