• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 NSX Sebring Silver 5spd JH4NA1152NT800046

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1992 NSX

FULL VIN #: JH4NA1152NT800046

CURRENT MILEAGE: 75,030 KM's. (46,000 miles)

COLOR (EXT/INT): SEBRING SILVER WITH BLACK INTERIOR

TRANSMISSION: 5 SPD

LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): TORONTO, ONTARIO CANADA

CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): PM OR [email protected]

PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $42,900 CDN or B.O.

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 3

CLEAN TITLE? YES

CLEAN CARFAX? YES

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) NONE

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS)- Paint meter shows drivers door and rear quarter have been re sprayed.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? I didn't get any service records from the previous owner (he was 74 yrs old). I've done valve adjustment, fuel filter, air filter, two oil changes (within 8,000km), new Advan wheels and tires, two rear coolant hoses replaced as preventive maintenance a month ago. I have replaced all Bose amps 2 months ago and added an IPod connection. The car is completely stock other than the wheels and the rear valance.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS. - Tires have 3,000 KM's on them and everything else is in great shape.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?). Advan Wheels , 2002 and newer rear valance. Original valance and wheels/tires are included.

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR (MORE THE BETTER)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 481
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 470
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 741
Back