• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Supercars on State Street

HondaDreamS, we have a small group organizing to go. We are leaving from MD I believe. Or was it Katie's...?

I think Im going to head down and check it out... dont have my NSX anymore, but I have wanted to check this show out the last couple years and just never made it, eventhough its less than an hour from my house :redface:

We had five NSXs in attendance; three black, two red. Jack (black 96) and Eric (red 92?) came up from VA, while Dave (red 92), Luis (black 92 turbo) and Ozzie (red; not sure of year) came up from MD. We all met for breakfast on the way up with the DC-area contingent of exotics that came out of Katie's.

- - - Updated - - -

There was also a PA-plated white NSX that showed up kinda late to the State Street event; I had never met the owner though and didn't get a chance to talk to him before we left.

We had five NSXs in attendance; three black, two red. Jack (black 96) and Eric (red 92?) came up from VA, while Dave (red 92), Luis (black 92 turbo) and Ozzie (red; not sure of year) came up from MD. We all met for breakfast on the way up with the DC-area contingent of exotics that came out of Katie's.

- - - Updated - - -

There was also a PA-plated white NSX that showed up kinda late to the State Street event; I had never met the owner though and didn't get a chance to talk to him before we left.

Nice. I'll be sure to make the event next year. Mine is white and PA plated but it was parked in the garage. I wonder who else has a white NSX near my location????

Will be there next year for sure. I just picked up a black 94 coupe. Harrisburg is only about an 75 minutes from where I live.

Nice. I'll be sure to make the event next year. Mine is white and PA plated but it was parked in the garage. I wonder who else has a white NSX near my location????

That other white one was mine. I showed up pretty late and only had a few words with Eric in his red nsx. Next year I'll be there on time. I was parked in the garage also for a few minutes before I figured out how to get my car in the show. Wish I would've seen your car! !

That other white one was mine. I showed up pretty late and only had a few words with Eric in his red nsx. Next year I'll be there on time. I was parked in the garage also for a few minutes before I figured out how to get my car in the show. Wish I would've seen your car! !

I'm sure in time we will meet up. Not very often to see two white X's in roughly the same area :)

Back