• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PDX Owners: C&C on Sat 8/23?

Meet for breakfast to discuss upcoming drive?

Venue - Lake Oswego
Meet - Biscuits Cafe @ 7:45 AM (4200 Mercantile Dr #790, Lake Oswego, OR 97035)

I plan to drive my DD if the kids want to come.

Thanks,

Abhi

Last edited:
We will be there! wait, where though? lol. Hmm...if you want to see expensive exotics, LO, if you want to see a mix Cascade. Lets see what others think. David? Ira? Jason? John? Matt? Steve (TurboNSX) I'm sure I'm missing others, lol.

lake oswego it is. See updated thread (above) for time and location. See you there!

I'm in, car is back together. See you guys soon

Oh no, not the Biscuit Café, lol. my wife and I think that place has terrible breakfast, serious, the pancake is dry, not buttery, and everything else taste ...blan, do you think we could go to Elmers instead? There are two locations, one in Tigard ,14055 SW Pacific Hwy
Tigard, OR and one in Beaverton at 1250 Waterhouse Ave. Beaverton, OR 97006, Trust me, Elmers will be much better and way better food. Anyone for Elmers????

Brandon, let's just keep it Biscuits this time, some other folks from the S2K club are also coming and I can't coordinate with them today. But if everyone else agrees to come to Elmers, I can be there.

I am planning on being there. I am open to try Elmers or Millers Homestead, just down the road next time.

On a side note: I think I have solved the last issue with my car and plan to take it on the next drive if parts show up in time.

Sweet! Uhm I'm up to try a new place for next time as well. For tomorrow I'll see y'all at biscuits LO at 7:45!

I am planning on being at the LO C&C. Saw Matt there 2 weeks ago and there was a LARGE turnout. Some info, I have a 93 Red NSX with 77,000 that I bought in March 2014. License plate reads NVR LA8, while most would look and think " okay fast car.". It's an inside joke in our family because I'm often 20-30 min late, There have been times I've told me an event starts 30 earlier than it actually does, not a good thing to be known for.
Aluminized aka " JOE "
Wife of Aluminized aka " KATHY "

Back