• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Largo Park Car Show on 9/14.....First time taking car out

Hi

I just got my car on Monday, and i put a thread in new car owners. I live in Clearwater Beach area, and am looking forward to meeting some of the people on here, as i see a lot of you are local. I've got a pretty flexible schedule, and am looking to see more NSX based activity in my life.

A client of mine is involved some how in this car show, and it's very local to me. Should be pretty big if its at Largo Park, and i think it would be cool if there was more then one NSX in a row. I'll be going either way, so let me know if anyone else is up for this ?

http://largorotary.com/premium-car-show/

Can't make this but I'm always at the local cars and coffee events. Hope to meet you soon

Every 3rd Saturday of the month is DuPont Registry cars & coffee and every 1st Saturday Reeves in Tampa and Suncoast Porsche in Sarasota.

I may be there depending on if my new infant allows me and wife give the OK.

A client of mine is involved some how in this car show, and it's very local to me. Should be pretty big if its at Largo Park, and i think it would be cool if there was more then one NSX in a row. I'll be going either way, so let me know if anyone else is up for this ?

http://largorotary.com/premium-car-show/

I might be able to make that one. :)

Every 3rd Saturday of the month is DuPont Registry cars & coffee and every 1st Saturday Reeves in Tampa and Suncoast Porsche in Sarasota.

That's pretty cool, i'll plan on the C&C next month then, only half an hour from there. Never seen a car event that starts at 7am before though.

They just got their beer approval for this show in largo, so Barley Mow Brewery will be there, if that makes a difference :wink:

That's pretty cool, i'll plan on the C&C next month then, only half an hour from there. Never seen a car event that starts at 7am before though.

They just got their beer approval for this show in largo, so Barley Mow Brewery will be there, if that makes a difference :wink:
It now starts at 6:30 because it gets so busy. Around 7am there are around 300 cars easily. Very impressive show

I'll be missing this one guys - have 4 Norwegian ladies hanging out at the house and even 2 NSX's don't fit 5 people.

Back