• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Australian Delivered, RHD, NA1 Targa, 1996, White, Auto, 94,000kms, 100% original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL : August 1996 Build NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JHMNA1 2800T500067
CURRENT Kilometres : 94,200 Kms
COLOR (EXT/INT): Grand Prix White/Black
TRANSMISSION: Automatic
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Adelaide, Australia
CONTACT VIA: PM or [email protected]
PRICE : $AUD 70,000 OBO

Hi,

Some of you knew Alex from Adelaide Australia who owned the immaculate white Targa NSX on the Tassy run and local SA events. As you probably know, he sadly passed away late last year.

His pride and joy is now for sale and we thought before it goes onto Car Sales we would let the Prime community have an opportunity to look at it first. As you may be aware quite a few NSX recently have been sold privately without ever getting to the publicly listed stage. I know some of you have friends and associates eager to buy and join the lucky NSX owners.

Alex had been a huge Honda fan and purchased this car off the original owner in Melbourne. It has been meticulously maintained all its life. Its Australian delivered with full service records from Honda dealers, all books, untouched toolkit, etc etc.

The car is immaculate, August 1996 build, NA1, Targa, 3.0L, Triptronic Auto with Sports Paddle Shift, Grand Prix White with Black Interior. The 1996 is an updated model with bigger brakes, Drive By Wire, 2 airbags etc. It has covered 94,200 kms and is 100% original, the only addition is a professionally installed reversing camera in the rear vision mirror.

I have been asked to facilitate the sale of this vehicle and it is in very unfortunate circumstances. I would appreciate if you are interested to contact me and I will provide all the detail I can. We are open to offers over AUD $70,000 and feel this is a great opportunity for someone to own a beautiful NSX which will only increase in value. I realise a lot of people are after a Manual transmission but these Triptronic style NSX are great to drive and act just like a manual with the paddle shift, plus you have the advantage of being lazy in traffic!

This NSX is in beautiful original condition and is a joy to drive, it is sure to make someone very happy.

Kind Regards,

Scott

Additional Information

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 2

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Not applicable in Australia

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) none

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) Perfect

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Yes Full Honda Dealer Service, all receipts and Books.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS- All servicing 100% current from Nordic Honda Adelaide.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) 100% stock, untouched toolkit, Professionally fitted reversing camera on rear view mirror.

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR (MORE THE BETTER) More available if required.

IMGP2008.JPG

IMGP2012.JPG

IMGP1973.JPG

IMGP2010.JPG

IMGP19651.JPG

IMGP1998.JPG

Hi, This car has now been sold and is going to a good home here in South Australia!

Thanks to all the Aussie Primers who showed an interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back