• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Black on Black NSX JH4NA1151MT001826

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD.

YEAR & MODEL 1991 NSX
FULL VIN #:JH4NA1151MT001826
CURRENT MILEAGE: 39968
COLOR (EXT/INT):Black/Black
TRANSMISSION: Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Lemont/Illinois
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.):[email protected]
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $44k OBO
-

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 3 (I received with 7000 mile on it)

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) Zero

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) Never needed

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Yes

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS: Excellent

MODS if any: Smart Antenna, Grom Ipod cable, 6 disk changer

This car is in great shape. No dings on dents... never been modified. All service except oil changes and window regulator repair has been done at Brookfield Acura in Wisconsin. This car is not in snap ring range. Car has new tires, and I just converted the A/C from R12 to R 134A (or the current equivalent). Both door window tracks have been repaired with the new “thingy” from Dali Racing, and the motor on the driver’s side was replaced. It has the smart antenna, a 6 disk changer and an Ipod “Grom” cable. Both door speakers were repaired for the driver amp issue that NSX’s seem to get. There is currently 39968 or so miles on the car. Interior is near perfect with bolsters in excellent shape. The wheels are OEM to my knowledge. They are aluminum, polished and clear coated. Centers look like OEM, but seem unique. They are also polished aluminum. I’m looking for $44k. The car is in the Chicago area, and has been garage kept... in a heated garage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back