• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking to share room at NSXPO

Hi Teej; I checked out some of your thread on your car, and I'll just say it's awesome.
I was looking to share room expenses after I started thinking about the cost for the week, with 700+ for room, 500+ for events, 250+ for gas, and then there is meals too. I guess most people think I'm cheap. I think that is just part of getting old, as my 78TH birthday is Oct. 17TH.

Hi Teej; I checked out some of your thread on your car, and I'll just say it's awesome.
I was looking to share room expenses after I started thinking about the cost for the week, with 700+ for room, 500+ for events, 250+ for gas, and then there is meals too. I guess most people think I'm cheap. I think that is just part of getting old, as my 78TH birthday is Oct. 17TH.

Well you are going to be doing some awesome things are your birthday and will be celebrating it with about 150 of your closest friends!!!

Howard, you are an inspiration to us all. I had a lot of fun with you at NSXP2012 in Colorado. The rest of us can only hope to have the health to enjoy ourselves into the future like you do.
For those attending NSXPO2014, you will have trouble keeping up with Howard. (on and off the track)

I see that the Wed. itinerary for track attendee's, is to travel to the social event hotel, for registration and a welcome get together. Since I don't like driving in unfamiliar places after dark, I'd like to hitch a ride with some one who has an empty seat.
I'm really looking forward to this event, and I'm counting the days. See everyone in two weeks. Howard

Warren
You guys are not coming this year?

Sorry Carla, we can't this year. Too many other commitments.
Time isn't on our side this year. End of October is normally very busy for us, but we also have some ailing parents to care for as well right now.

I also figured the bulk of the Eastern group would be at Bob and Karen's wedding. (no invite here!! :confused: )<-kidding.

Waiting for a Western location so we can drive the car out.

Have a great time, I know it will be a fun time for all that attend.

Back