• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

C&C Central NJ - September 28 - Special NSX Day

What's the "over/under" on "The Kid" attending? I'll take the spread!!!
I'd be there, but have a standing tennis commitment first thing in the morning.
Enjoy!!!

And that was a bet you would have lost. Slight cold and all, I was there! Great time, we need more get togethers for sure. I wanted to bring the Zanardi but I was sick all week and didnt have time to get it ready. The Turbo was in attendence. Next meet, I'll be bringing it along with the wife, and the real kid! Nice seeing everyone!

And that was a bet you would have lost. Slight cold and all, I was there! Great time, we need more get togethers for sure. I wanted to bring the Zanardi but I was sick all week and didnt have time to get it ready. The Turbo was in attendence. Next meet, I'll be bringing it along with the wife, and the real kid! Nice seeing everyone!
I think that I would have won, as you didn't show up at a NSX event with a NSX!!!!! :p

Thank you very much for setting this up; was glad to have been able to stop by and meet a bunch of fellow NSX enthusiasts. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take any pics but it looks like that has already been covered :smile:

who bought the sos car?

no soup for you...............

Don't make me go shorting Gilead ......

Took my $$ off of the table, and put on an option spread to limit my exposure. I've gota wedding to pay for in May! So go ahead, and put on the short, just be prepared to lose some $$$$$

Back