• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1994 Brooklands Green Auto, 69k miles JH4NA1268RT000316 - 100% STOCK, IMMACULATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1994 NSX coupe
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1268RT000316
CURRENT MILEAGE: 68900
COLOR (EXT/INT): Brooklands Green/Tan
TRANSMISSION: AUTOMATIC (1 of 16 made that year in this color)
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Dallas, TX
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected]
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $39,000 OBO

Up for sale is my dream car. I never thought I would sell it, but for personal reasons (ask me if you really want to know), I have to part with it. The car is amazing, has been fantastic fun and 100% reliable. It has never broken down on me. I can confidently say that this is the BEST MAINTAINED NSX I have ever seen (see maintenance records below). These cars are not cheap to maintain, especially if you maintain them the correct way, but the good news is that all major maintenance items (and I do mean ALL) have been done in the past 2 years and so you are good for another 10 years without major maintenance cost. The engine bay is the cleanest you will ever see on an NSX. Not only that, it is 100% stock - NEVER MODIFIED.

This car is a 4 speed automatic, has never been tracked, raced, or driven hard. It is my weekend cruiser on nice, sunny days. The automatic transmission is wonderful to drive - has all the power of the manuals but less hassle to drive!

It has only gotten caught out in the rain a few times (not intentional) and got a nice detail right after. All wearable items are in very good condition and will last another 15k miles easily. EVERYTHING WORKS as it should on the car. The car comes with the original "titanium" key + 2 extra keys.I want to be 100% honest with my buyer, so here are the car's flaws (very few!): there are a few very small rock chips on the front bumper from normal driving, all less than 1 mm. The previous owner scratched the R rear fender slightly (just over the tire) and needed to repaint the area - it was done professionally. There was no body damage (just paint damage). There is one door ding that can easily be buffed out (only on the clear coat) about 1x3 mm on the R door. There are probably 3-4 other miniscule scratches over the body of the car, all of which you have to be within INCHES to see. THAT'S IT!

I am located in Dallas, TX. You are welcome to come by to take a look at the car (or have a reputable member of Prime check it out for you), take it for a PPI with an Acura Master Mechanic. The sale is by cash or cashier's check only, and I do have title in hand (fully paid off) and ready to transfer.

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 3

CLEAN TITLE? 100% CLEAN, title in hand under my name, no liens

CLEAN CARFAX? 100% Clean carfax

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS): Never

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS): I believe the rear bumper was repainted by Ben Schaeffer of Daisy Auto to fix some small chips, matches perfectly. Slight scratches over R rear wheel well professionally repainted.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? I have all the records. This car was maintained by the famous Ben Schaeffer of Daisy Auto (search for him on Prime if you are not familiar), arguably the best NSX mechanic in the US. Once the car was under my ownership, it was meticulously maintained by Curtis, master Acura mechanic from Goodson Acura. Routine oil changes at 3k miles or 3 months, whichever is sooner, always with 100% synthetic Mobil 1 at dealership, records available.

1/2012: all interior trim pieces stripped to bare and refininshed, look like new OEM. All amps rebuilt by BrianK (Prime), IPOD adapter installed.
4/2012 (at 59k miles): Underwent a $6200 service: included three new ignition coil packs, fuel line bracket, new OEM drivers side window switch assembly, TIMING BELT/WATER PUMP, new cam seals, crank seal, tensioner, vtec solenoid gaskets, cam end plugs, repacked AC tensioner, VALVE ADJUSTMENT, PCV valve, new air filter. Replaced brake master cylinder, REPLACED ALL HOSES, new TW sensor, thermostat, R&R STEERING RACK, R&R fuel injectors, replaced rear outer tie rod ends, R&R rear bumper, new battery cable, R&R rear tail lights and NEW GASKETS, new speaker grills, install NEW ELECTRICAL MAIN RELAY and ignition switch. Wheels refinished in chrome.
11/2013: pass emission in Texas
12/2014: Llumar tint, lifetime warranty
1/2014: new Acura OEM battery
4/2014: 4 new CV boots, repacking, alignment ($1100 total cost)

I HAVE ALL RECORDS OF THE ABOVE REPAIRS

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS:
Tires 8/32" all around (Fronts and rears), brake pads 70% per acura dealer. Hoses are all brand new as of 2 years ago. Suspension components looked over by acura master mechanic 2 months ago and all is well. Fluids always changed on schedule with genuine Acura OEM fluids and Mobil 1 synthetic oil.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?): NO MODS!!! 100% stock and always has been (and hopefully always will be). The only subtle additions are a US SPEC IPod Adapter (professionally installed) and a Viper 5901 alarm/remote start system, also professionally installed. Both work perfectly.

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR (MORE THE BETTER): images too big for prime - see the below album for high res photos.
https://plus.google.com/photos/117796969967886064678/albums/6052759993791304993

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back