• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Upcoming Shows and Events - WI

Hi all -

It was nice to meet some of you at Lake Mills.

There are a few upcoming shows that I thought I'd mention. (Hope to see you at the events)

On Sept 7, there is a show in Butler - Hot Rods on Hampton
www.buildingabetterbutler.com

A friend of mine, with a FD3S went last year and said it was a great show. I plan on going and I'd like to not be the only import there. (Rich, I can park away from you so as not to contaminate your NSX with the dirt from the WRX :playful: ) I'm going to try and get my friend to bring his FD3S out as well as my friend with a 97 Supra Turbo.

On Sept 9, Brew City Cruise Night (www.brewcitycruisenight.com) the show my friends and I put on, have the second Asian Performance night. The weather was not that great on the first Asian Performance, so I hope the weather is nice and we get a good representation of quality Asian sports cars.

Sept 12-14 is Fall Vintage at Road America. After the races on Sat the 13, there is a small show on the grounds of the Osthoff - (Vintage) Concourse on the Green.

Finally on the first Sunday in October - October 5, Lake Forest Sports Cars, in Lake Forest, IL has an Exotic Car Concours. It is a fun show. Last year there were a few GT-Rs and 1 NSX. (Might have been a few S2000s, don't remember)

If you can make it to these events, especially the shows, please let me know - perhaps we can meet before hand and drive in (and be parked) together.

Thanks and I hope to see you soon.

UPDATE

For Hot Rods on Hampton show this Sunday -

We will meet at the Starbucks on 124th and Capitol (South of Capitol and East of 124th, in front of the Target) at 9:15. Roll out from Starbucks at 9:30, and then reach the show at 9:40. I've emailed the organizer to try and get a group space together. Please reply if you plan on showing so I can give the organizer an idea.

Thanks
Sachin

UPDATED UPDATE -10:30 A.M.

Just got a reply from the organizer. Arriving at the show at 9:40 is late and we (probably won't be able to park together). Plan on leaving Starbucks at 9:10 A.M. (If you need coffee or what not, plan on getting to the Starbucks before 9:10 ;) ) That should get us at the show by 9:20.

Thanks - sorry about this.

Last edited:
I'm in. By the way Sachin , this is what the other red car looked like before it's demise :
imagejpg1-5.jpg

Back