• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Track video desired

I am regretting selling my car and not keeping the videos I took with it now even more than before. Why? Because it could be very useful for a college course I am taking.

My desire is to find some in-car or "GoPro"-type video of auto-x or track work or other extreme sport. I am going to use it for a "music video"-type project for a multimedia class in college. My vision - using some hard rock music and mix in extreme sports and auto racing video in it. I will need to have permission of the owner to use their videos for the project. It will be only used for this one purpose and I will provide a copy of the finished work once it is done.

Do any of you have video that I might be able to use towards this purpose?

Thank you in advance!

Next question: What is the market for a NSX like in Australia? I sold mine a couple of years ago when I returned to school after working in industry for ~20 years. I plan on going to graduate school in Oz starting in February and would LOVE to have a NSX again. :)

NOTE: To establish my bonafides, I am the guy Doug Hayashi talked about getting hard drives from in Chapter 125 of his site. My son LOVED the Flamemobile and the F355. :)

Last edited:
Checkout Billy Johnson's track in the track part of prime, nothing better. Lance

I am trying to play fair and get the permission of the video's owner prior to using it. I don't want to get someone angry at me.

So far, I have permission to use some kite boarding in St. Lucia, hang gliding, sky diving, track video, karting video and I am giving myself permission to use some of my own mountain bike video I have taken. ;)

I have a local band that gave me permission to use their music for the video too. :)

Last edited:
FPS dont match the original clips, the motion is quite jerky (looks like 12fps now) or is it because it's a draft version (not final codec) ?
Also did you really get the permission of Rammstein to use their tune ? Wow :) Feels weird to me as a result since i remember their video clip with werewolves and vampires and so on (or was it the one with masked psychopaths)...

Last edited:
It is because it is a final draft. And I paid the $ to get permission to use the video. It surprised me how little it cost because the agreement stated I was to delete it off the web after it has been graded.

Back