• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

4th Annual Late Summer Beach BBQ

LMR

Legendary Member
It's that time again. :biggrin:

We will be having our 4th Annual Late Summer Beach BBQ on Sunday September 21st at Huntington Beach. It will start at 10:00 am. Take 405, exit at Magnolia and go south to the enterance at PCH. After entering go staight for about a mile, almost to the end of the parking lot and look for the NSX banner.

This will be a potluck so we will need to know what you will be bringing.

This is a social event so the NSX is not required as we understand there is only so much you can fit in one but bring it if you can.

The NSXCA will reimburse the parking fee for members and will pay for the beverages for everyone.:smile:

We will also use this event as a NSXCA membership drive to try to get more people to signup for the club. You will not be required to signup to attend but there will be special incentives offered to get people to do so. The more people we can get in the club the more NSXCA sponsored local events we can have, like autocross, karting and other social events. There will be forms at the BBQ to signup then or PM me if you want to signup before. As stated above you will be reimbursed for parking at the BBQ if you join the club, that's a $15 savings toward the membership fees, another incentive to join.:smile:

There will also be a raffle of some very cool things donated by the NSXCA for members and some other things for non members.
On behalf of Pole 2 Flag Racing, Tim, Timo, Chen-san, Timothy and the CTO would like to donate a set of 100% Custom, USDM, Made in San Diego, super light weight, SS DOT approved brake lines for the raffle for OEM 95-05 NSX to the BBQ. Retail value = $260 + $12.35 shipping. Thanks Tim!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember you do not have to be a member to attend but with the incentives that will be offered I'm sure many of you will join
.:wink:

For NSXCA members save your parking receipt and I will reimburse you there.

Post if you can go with your name and what you will bring. If you will be bringing a guest and please include their name. I will add you to the list to keep it organized.

1. LMR (Les & Irene) Egg Rolls and all Beverages
2. Valhalla (JC) Taquitos
3. Track Addict (Jonathan) Chips and Salsa
4. jon-nsx (John & Lannie) Cheesecakes
5. mcano (Mario) BBQ Grill
6. skafia (Ngoan & Alanis) Hamburger patties and buns
7. jfsa82 (John & Diana) Plates, plasticware and cups
8. Kyras (Patty) Brownies and Lemon Bars
9. Shane_A (Shane & Edward) Hot Dogs
10. MexiRicer (Robert) Egg Rolls and Napkins
11. joeytai (Joey)
12. S2k-Nsx (Tony) Hot salsa
13. exo (Vern) Chips like Ruffles, Cheetos, etc
14. DFASTLANE (Don & July) Mixed Fruit Bowl
15. RQNSX (Ramon & Gloria) Noodles
16. MrHugo (Hugo) Porto's
17. flexthatdx (Jimmy) Hot Dogs, Buns, Ketchup, Mustard and Relish
18. liftnot (Tim) Donating Custom Brake Lines (for the raffle) See above for details
19. socalx (Tom) Dessert
20. Heartbeat (George & Daina) Shrimp salad
21. Mark G (Mark & Flo) Spicy Korean Radish Salad
22. adhesivo (Miguel) Roast Chicken
23. Ca AGNSX (Steve) Veggie Tray and Dip
24. Zmoney (Zorrane & Miya) 5 Layer Bean Dip and Chips
25. DSTNSX (Danny & Shirley) Spicy Chicken Wings and Bake Cassava Dessert
26. Theo1 (Ted) Empanadas
27. BlackRacerX (LaMar) Popeye's Chicken
28. NSX 888 (David & Hua) Fried Rice
29. Hlee (Hova) Chicken Wings
30. MTHRiduz (Jennifer, Kyle, Keanu & Kourtney) Pizza, Spring Rolls and maybe Thai Cocktail Dessert:smile:
31. GO KRT (Alan & Jill) Salad
32. mike2la (Mike) samosas
33. rusky(?) Desserts
34. excellon (Jeff & Yer) From Las Vegas:smile:
35. XV2 (Ti) Cookies

Last edited:
Good to see you yesterday Les, thanks for the head's up on the BBQ.
Let me talk to Donna and see what we can do?
Thanks, Gil

All of you above need to let us know what you are bringing, this is a potluck.:wink:

Last edited:
As part of the potluck we also need people to bring plates, cups, plasticware and napkins. So someone can bring the plates and cups and someone else plasticware and napkins.

Thanks for the idea Les, haha. Put me down for Plates, plasticware (spoon/forks/knives), and cups. I will make sure to bring more than enough for the planned number or people attending.

Unfortunately I will be out of town that weekend :| There is a very small possibility I can stop by on my way home from up North.

Unfortunately I will be out of town that weekend :| There is a very small possibility I can stop by on my way home from up North.

We're usually there till mid to late afternoon so call me when you're close to see if we're still there.

Last edited:
I'm gonna try and make it. I'll bring drinks soda and water. And I might bring a guest name (Edward)

The NSXCA is taking care of all beverages, you'll need to bring something else.

Last edited:
Want me to bring hotdogs?

Yes, if that's what you want to bring. And some buns would be nice too.

Ill bring plates and napkins, im cheap and im mexican :tongue:

Someone's already got the plates covered so try to bring something else along with the napkins if you can.

Last edited:
Back