• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

4th Annual Late Summer Beach BBQ

My name is Hugo. I am thinking of bring Portos. Cheese rolls or potato balls or chicken croquet or all of the above??

Edit, I just saw nemo is already bringing portos. Let me ponder a little bit more on what to bring.

Last edited:
My name is Hugo. I am thinking of bring Portos. Cheese rolls or potato balls or chicken croquet or all of the above??

Edit, I just saw nemo is already bringing portos. Let me ponder a little bit more on what to bring.

He's bringing Potato Balls so you can bring Cheese Rolls or Chicken Corquet or whatever else as everyone loves Porto's

- - - Updated - - -

Won't have the NSX! Won't be out of the shop in time. :( Lotus ok? :)

Yes, drive whatever.

Hugo, you can bring potato balls on my behalf. I got last minute changes and will be out of town this weekend. Sorry Les and the rest of the nsx fam. Super bummed, but it is what it is.

Hi Les,

Keanu, Kyle, Kourtney and I are coming to BBQ. Will bring pizza and spring-rolls. And maybe Thai cocktail desert (coconut milk, jelly...) if I have enough time to make it. Thank you!

Jennifer

Jeff & Yer

Not sure if I can bring anything... little hard for me visiting from Vegas =)

I was hoping you would be in town this weekend. No worries on bringing something as there will be plenty of food.

Not going to make it. Sunday is super packed for me. Have fun everyone! If any of you are going to the sgv meet, I'll see you tonight for a bit.

If I don't get stuck at work, I will pick up some cookies. Ti

Back