• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NSX is coming to TX

so ill be permanently moving to the houston area around january, but ive been flying there and slowly moving some of my things... im flying again for the weekend of the 20th and i have scheduled for the nsx to be picked up sometime next week to hopefully make it there for the weekend. Anything going on for the weekend of the 20th? i would love to meet some of the locals!

heres a pic of my nsx so if you see me somewhere, say hi. ill definitely be going to chinatown (forgot the actual city name)

nsx.jpg

Welcome! You just missed the TX event which was a blast but we will set something up with the Houston guys to meet you

Welcome!

Indeed a Big Texas Welcome! Great Guys & Gals in Houston ... Sweet Rides too!
You'll Like'em and I'm certain they'd love to meet up with you. Pretty active group
down there for sure. You Do have the right Color too :wink:

Welcome, Howdy, You should leave it in NJ. Drive to NSXPO and then to Houston!! :smile:

Welcome to Houston, Texas. We have a great group of guys.
Houston is a big place and we have NSX folks spread across a really large area, so you'll find someone nearby where ever you settle.
I am up for a drive and meet-up on the 20th.

Ok, I'm in too.
[MENTION=21045]NSXRguy[/MENTION] what part of Houston are you moving to? We can meet at City Centre, Galleria area, Sugar Land Town Square, etc. it all depends on where you are.

42428588-1C1E-4FC0-B292-D7A7D32C812A.jpg

Shit just got real.....

Ill be arriving next thursday... Would love to meet the locals that weekend... Is the 20th better?

- - - Updated - - -

Car barely made it up the ramp without scratching the front lip... No planks used

The driver said he just dropped off a 2000hp gallardo from underground racing to an unknown location. He said he transports exotics all the time. Turned down a bugatti one time because hes only insured for one million?

- - - Updated - - -

Ill be in manvel tx. Ive been to all those places already but i think sugar land mall is better for parking?

The NSX made it to texas earlier today

I cant wait to see her again and drive around on texan roads!

I'm getting a small NsX group to meet up with you noon on the 20th, so far I have Stan, Omar and Jeff confirmed and Garner posted he's in too. That's 6 NSXs so far (2 yellows, 2 blacks, 1 red and whatever Jeff owns since he apparently never drives it, haha) Just need to decide where in Sugar Land we can eat while staring at our cars.

- - - Updated - - -

If mcrider, jones83, shooter, ysoslow, brooklynassmike and wantnsx82 join us we can have a pretty solid welcome group.

I am not an expert in that part of town (live in Humble up in the Northeast) but I have been to a couple events held at West Ave at River Oaks (http://www.westaveriveroaks.com/). I believe there is a Pondicheri there and the interior parking lot is shaded from direct sunlight (hoping the cool weather continues but that hope may be in vain). That being said, I defer to NSXonwheels as the organizer as to place.

Saturday at Noon

Japaneiro's Sushi Bistro and Latin Grill
Sugar Land Town Square
2168 Texas Drive
Sugar Land, TX 77479

I talked to the valet guys, they can fit 10+ cars right in front of the restaurant. No need to get out of the car, they will just guide you into the spots. I'll take care of tipping them for the service for all the cars, and this way we have a watchful eye on all our babies. If the weather improves we can get a table outside in the patio and have a great view of the NSX lineup right in front. If you don't like sushi, don't worry, they serve cooked items like chicken, meat, shrimp, fish, etc. Let me know who's in.

Garner I know you have your kids game at 3, so hopefully you have enough time to come by for lunch, gawk at the cars and make it back.

Last edited:
Back