• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NSX is coming to TX

Sup' fellas. It's been awhile for me. This event looks great and thanks for organizing. I am looking to rearrange my schedule to make it.

Cheers

Stan,
You should do an Event notification on FB / NSXoTX as there are quite a
few Houston NSX Owners already on there too that are checking in daily.

If you need help, I'll go ahead and add it if you'd like...

Sushi for noon sounds good to me! Ill see if the fiance wants to come along as shes not big on car meets hah

Ill be coming from manvel so if anybody wants to meet to drive down for the food let me know!

Facebook NSXoTX Blast Sent to Locals!

Great job organizing this get together Guys! ... I will certainly make it down to one soon
and bring a few with me ... Road trip just to hang out for the weekend would be great.

By the way, I just created the event on FB for this: https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/965349170148622/
You will have to be signed in or sign in when you click the link!

Please take lots of group pics of cars and peeps then email them to me with a brief one or
two paragraph article and I will be glad to get it in the next NSX Driver Issue 4. Looks like
you will have a great turnout! Enjoy! The Dallas Crew will have a few toasts tomorrow
night up here for ya:)

Bro-T

Last edited:
Looks like 30% chance of rain tomorrow during lunch. I hope this doesn't scare you guys away. I think the sky should run out of water eventually at this rate. This is who I have confirmed so far: (post on here if you are coming in the NsX rain or shine or if you plan to bring another car or skip the event, I need to tell the valet guys how many spots to save for NSXs only)

Confirmed:
Stan (yellow)
Omar (red)
Jeff (magical fairy color)
Todd (red)
Charlie (silver)
Garner (black)
Kevin (black)
ysoslow (black)
Matt (silver?)
New guy (yellow)
myself (black)

theres a few other people that might be coming too but don't know for sure:
Aamir (can't bring NsX)
Truong (white)
vry_qck (red)
Sam (red)

Last edited:
Hopefully tomorrow weather is better than todays but im still bringer her tomorrow

Sounds like Houston is going to properly welcome it's new member. Just be careful in all the rain you are receiving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5euSjOBYQY

Wow! Not sure what the driver was thinking in the video. :confused: Here is one report for tomorrow. A bit of a roll of the dice but hopefully we will catch a break.

SEP 20
10:00 AM
mcloudy.gif
Mostly Cloudy80°F73°F-11%79%ENE 7
SEP 20
11:00 AM
mcloudy.gif
Mostly Cloudy82°F73°F-11%74%E 07
SEP 20
12:00 PM
mcloudy.gif
Mostly Cloudy83°F73°F-11%72%E 08
SEP 20
1:00 PM
mcloudy.gif
Mostly Cloudy85°F73°F-11%67%E 8
SEP 20
2:00 PM
mcloudy.gif
Mostly Cloudy85°F73°FRain21%67%E 08
SEP 20
3:00 PM
mcloudy.gif
Mostly Cloudy86°F73°FRain21%65%E 09
SEP 20
4:00 PM
mcloudy.gif
Mostly Cloudy86°F73°FRain21%65%E 9

<tbody>
</tbody>

Beautiful morning so far! The nsx is kinda dirty since ive been driving in the rain. Too lazy to wash hah

Welcome and you guys have fun. I've commited myself to the Reliant gunshow with a friend today. Hope the weather holds up nicely for ya'll.

Alright, we got Tyler in too. If weather stays clear we should see about 11 NSXs welcoming one more NSX to the area. Drive safe guys, see you soon. We need at least one good group picture to show our Dallas friends that they're not the only ones having all the fun around here.

I'm coming with NSX. Rain or shine

I want to thank everybody that made it out today, we had a little bit of everything, new owners, long time owners, even old timers stopping by just to see old friends.

After a long week of non stop rain, the clouds gave way and the cars came out to play. Lunch at Japaneiro's to welcome our new NJ import, NSXRguy.

photo1_zps8882407e.jpg

Best seats in the house

photo2_zpse3b091a9.jpg

photo3_zpse6494e34.jpg

...VALET ONLY! If we only learned one thing from the Dallas crew, it's that rolling in style is half the fun.

photo4_zps7f68f0b3.jpg

We even got an NSX with the Lambo kit on it. Rumor has it, he also has a Lambo converted to an NSX!

photo1_zps62f0984f.jpg

In the end, 13 NSXs reunited and hopefully put a little smile on Mother Honda's face.

photo2_zps4544352c.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys and gals for make me feel so welcomed. Cant wait to officially move in january (maybe earlier) to join in on more of the fun

I really had a great time visiting with everyone meeting new friends and seeing old friends thanks so much Victor for the place, and welcome to Houston Ryan!

Back