• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive suggestions for Sat, Sept 20th

So, I have been thinking of a drive based on Brandon's idea at the last breakfast meeting.

- - - Updated - - -

I realized that I probably should not post a map of where we will be driving, doh! So, I deleted it. I will try and send it in an email chain.

For now, save the date, hope for good weather and post here if you think you will be able to make it, that way I'll try and make sure you get the email as I know that I am missing a few.

Last edited:
If you're interested, a small group of the s2000 owners are planning a drive through some of the back roads on the west side of the metro area after cars and coffee on 9/20. It's ending at one of their houses for a potluck BBQ. Any nsx owner is invited and I can post more info if you want Dave, but weren't sure if you wanted to do something separate.

Last edited:
Yes, there seems to be a clash with the drive/bbq Ira mentioned. I was planning to make at least the C&C and drive. But, if more NSX owners want to go, I could join this one. :)

Great, atleast 3 NSXs will be there :)

So looking forward to this distraction .....

Ok, so we are meeting at the Portland Cars & Coffee in Lake Oswego (Tigard), then going for a drive. Will there be a drive map we can get ahead of time or will one be provided at C&C.

I am bringing a friend who is interested in possibly buying an S2000, so he would like to talk to some of the S2000 owners. I will of course be telling him about the many virtues of the NSX.

Are there any other NSX members planning on attending and going on the drive. I wouldn't mind swapping some seat time for a little back-to-back comparison of the J32 versus the C30.

David,

James (s2000 owner) is pre driving the route; I'm heading to bed but I will send you the rough outline of the drive. It's open to adjustments that could be refined tomorrow.

I know Abhi or myself would love to answer any s2000 questions as well, but there should be a few owners there on Sat too :)

Ira

David,

James (s2000 owner) is pre driving the route; I'm heading to bed but I will send you the rough outline of the drive. It's open to adjustments that could be refined tomorrow.

I know Abhi or myself would love to answer any s2000 questions as well, but there should be a few owners there on Sat too :)

Ira

Thanks Ira,

I will try and arrive about 8:00. My friend just wants to get up close to an S2000, he has always admired them.

So meeting around 8 AM? Some confusion with temporary location it seems. Maybe some of us can meet near Biscuits. Let me know. Thanks.

I was *planning* to just meet at cars and coffee around 8:10 or so. The drive after should take around 2 hours through some beautiful back country (james pre drove the entire route this morning), finishing at a potluck bbq for any interested.

I'm open to meeting at a location close by and going to cars and coffee so that we can park in a group if you'd like. Remember last time we got there at 8:30 and it was almost too full to park together.

Yesterday was a great day, from the weather, to the drive, to the bbq and new friends
chums.gif

For an "impromptu" drive and staying more or less in town, it was really fun and went well!

Abhi took a lot of photos I saw on Facebook, here are a few I snapped;

10402939_10101295730293098_8790314229249906201_n.jpg

10383898_10101295730308068_3437380024413406852_n.jpg

10645096_10101295730377928_5071491872210834431_n.jpg

Back