• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 NSX-T Red with Black interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandatory Information Sold - Thanks
YEAR & MODEL: 1995 NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1187ST000123
CURRENT MILEAGE: 074,797.0
COLOR (EXT/INT): Red with Black interior
TRANSMISSION: 5 Speed
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Bartlesville, Oklahoma
CONTACT VIA phone number 918-333-3732
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $36,000,[SUP]00[/SUP] firm
Additional Information
NUMBER OF OWNERS: 3
CLEAN TITLE? Yes
CLEAN CARFAX? Yes
HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) No Accidents
HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) New Paint in 2012
MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Some.
CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLE'S INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS - All very good Condition
MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)
Clamshell for top was removed for looks. I have it and it can easily be reinstalled.
The ScienceofSpeed Twin Carbon 700 Clutch & Flywheel installed. New clutch master and slave cylinders installed.
The ScienceofSpeed NA2 ABS System upgrade. Replaces all ABS components in 1991-99 NSXes that were updated by Honda in the 2000 NSX.
Comptech Sport stainless steel Headers for NSX .
Tubi stainless steel muffler for NSX.
Throttle body work. ScienceofSpeed did the bore diameter increase of 5mm over factory. Full length taper (not just inlet).
ScienceofSpeed Billet Camshaft Plugs replace the factory plastic camshaft plugs with a hard anodized billet aluminum plug with double o-ring seals.
ScienceofSpeed powder coated valve covers to the same color of the red 3.2L valve covers used in 1997 & later NSXes
New ScienceofSpeed RC Engineering fuel injectors 270 cc
ScienceofSpeed Downforce NSX-R Front Bumper Undertray is a direct replica of the factory NSX-R undertray.
ScienceofSpeed Downforce NSX-R Front Battery Undertray is a direct replica of the factory NSX-R undertray
ScienceofSpeed carbon fiber louvered hood allows airflow to evacuate front bonnet area for increased aerodynamic and cooling performance. Duct design is manufactured to be compatible with spare tire in place or removed. (I have original hood)
ScienceofSpeed scoop replaces the factory resonator to fully channel all moving air from the quarter panel vent into the air box.
Wheels are WORK 3 piece. They have several areas of light curb rash.
Tires - Nitto NT555 Extreme (225/40ZR17 90W) front with about 75% tread.
Bridgestone Potenza RE970 AS (275/35R18 95W) rear with about 90% tread on the rear.
Slotted brake rotors were on the car when I purchased it.
High strength billet aluminum door repair kit replaces the factory pot metal levers that are prone to breaking.
Billet aluminum racing pedals specifically designed for the NSX. CNC mill manufactured for precision NSX dead pedal, clutch, brake, and gas pedal fitment.
Polished aluminum overflow tank.
NSX Floor Mat Set - Zanardi Charcoal Black w/ Red Stitch.
June of 2008 timing belt replaced, new water pump and cover kit, new engine belts installed, replaced trunk and engine cover struts, cam plugs, and adjusted valves.
New front and rear O2 sensors.
HID headlight system installed.
New steering rack bushings
New cooling system hoses.
Rebuilt and polished alternator
New fan motor for heat and A/C
Both window regulators were rebuilt.
This car has been babied and garage kept its entire life.
I do most of the routine service on this car myself.
The interior is very good condition.
Non smoker
Transmission is not in the snap ring issue range
2 NSX Keys
Original tire pump and accessories never used
Original spare tire, never used.
Targa and all seals are good.

I purchased the car in January 2003. I was building towards a drivable show car. Time has caught up with me. I’m now 71 years old and have ordered a small travel trailer. The NSX cannot pull a trailer. Sun made color in some pictures look funny.

SOLD - Thanks to everyone.

Attachments

• 8-28-14 U6.jpg
    8-28-14 U6.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 626
  • 8-28-14 U5.jpg
    8-28-14 U5.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 638
  • 8-28-14 U4.jpg
    8-28-14 U4.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 622
  • 8-28-14 U3.jpg