• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Daisy Import

Many who live in the DC area know about Daisy Imports. If you don't then I hope I can point you in his direction if you need work on your NSX. I've been looking for a top place to send my NSX for work. Professional work was my only goal. I work in the tech industry and I know how few people that know how to do things professionally. That said, I called Ben and ask him if he could look at a few issues that where nagging me about my car. We agreed to a date to drop off my car and I did so on that date. Ben and I agreed to a starting price for his service and we went from there. He called me the next day and said he needed to show me things. I did so and sure enough, I could see what needed to be done. Ben is all about prevented maintenance. That is very important to be, because I try to always take care of anything I own. Ben loves the NSX (and Honda) so when he tells you this or that needs to fixed/changed/repair you would be foolish not to take his advice. I did and I must say, I know now what a new NSX must of felt like to a new owner. My 91 runs 100% better after I had Ben do his work. I will only take my car to him from now on. I must point out Daisy Import is about 45 miles from my house, but the drive is more worth it. Plus the area is quite lovely. To close, I want to say a big Thank You to Ben and his staff.:smile:

Back