• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1997 Black on black with Work Meister wheels

I think they look terrible and you shud sell them to me LOL. Let me know if u ever wanna trade for my gold work Meisters. looks good

Last edited:
any issues with tires rubbing?

looks great! try wrapping your car in a different color lol

keke, personally i like my color scheme and setup. i guess its a personal preference and i understand there is some people that don't like what they see and I'm ready to accept that but I'm just glad i haven't got a negative comment yet. i guess nsxprime is just friendly. :smile:

I was just teasing. nsxprime is NOT nice...just honest, true, and straight forward. You have a very nice car...good work.

keke, personally i like my color scheme and setup. i guess its a personal preference and i understand there is some people that don't like what they see and I'm ready to accept that but I'm just glad i haven't got a negative comment yet. i guess nsxprime is just friendly. :smile:

I was just teasing. nsxprime is NOT nice...just honest, true, and straight forward. You have a very nice car...good work.

Yeah, I'm still new here and trying to find some time to go cruising with nsxprime member here in northern Cali. I haven't meet up or know any member here I guess not too many prime memeber here in NorCal.

Yeah, I'm still new here and trying to find some time to go cruising with nsxprime member here in northern Cali. I haven't meet up or know any member here I guess not too many prime memeber here in NorCal.
try posting or looking in the NorCal section. we just did a drive along the coast to carmel and back. i'm from stockton, and i know theres guys from tracy, fremont, dublin, san jose. theres always once a month meets atleast

try posting or looking in the NorCal section. we just did a drive along the coast to carmel and back. i'm from stockton, and i know theres guys from tracy, fremont, dublin, san jose. theres always once a month meets atleast

sounds good speedy93, im here in modesto not too far from where you're at. i would love to meet some of the local members at one of the meet some day. haha. I'm pretty busy running my shop 6 days a week and i have a 4 and a 2 year old so finding time is pretty hard, but i'll manage.keke.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks great with that fitment. Did you remove the fender liners in the front

sup bro, yeah i kept the fender liners. i hit a crazy slope on the highway the other day and it ate up some inner clips that hold the front liners together so it kinda sag like 1/4 inch from the fender. no big deal i just got to put some clips back on. i like to make the car look nice but at the same time keep as much original as possible. worst come to worst i can remove the liners and drop the front a little lower. :smile:

Back