• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB '91-'94 Formula Red/Black NSX

Afternoon Prime,

After 10 years of owning an S14 240sx I built with my dad while I was in college, it's time for me to make the jump into the next level of toys. I have always lusted after an NA1 NSX (pop-ups and all), and my career has finally brought me to the point where I can make it a reality. My goals for the car are to put together a competent and fun weekend driver for trips into the mountains in East TN and Western NC (near home) and occasional trackday events. Probably something in the realm of 80/20 street to track.

Budget is between $25k and $32k. I will consider upping the ante to get into the right car, but don't count on it. I would prefer a car that is on the higher-mileage end of the spectrum so I don't feel bad driving it, modding it, or tracking it in the future. I don't want to take a 'collector-grade' car and devalue it in a sense by making it what I want. I'm thinking somewhere north of 60k miles, but would prefer under 100k. I want a driver's car as opposed to a concours queen.

My 'must haves':
- '91-'94 model years only please. I am looking for the 'raw' driving experience.
- Formula Red
- Black interior
- Manual trans
- Clean title, but number of owners is irrelevant
- In good mechanical condition and well maintained
- Good condition interior and exterior

My 'Like to haves':
- As near to stock as possible
- Prefer collision-free. No structural damage please
- Prefer out of snap-ring range

Thanks for taking the time to read my huge treatise on what I'm looking for. Sorry it went so long, but I have an idea in my head of what my ideal car is.

If you or anyone you know is selling or is contemplating selling something that fits the bill, shoot me a PM or an email at [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you and I hope this works!

Last edited:
Back