• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2004 lbbp/tan apx turbo JH4NA21616T000139

image.jpgimage.jpgMandatory Information

CAR IS SOLD. THANKS PRIME FOR ALL THE FUN YEARS!

Here is the youtube link for a full walk around: http://youtu.be/WbVBbxzv63k

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 2004 NSXT
FULL VIN #: JH4NA21616T000139
CURRENT MILEAGE: 59,700
COLOR (EXT/INT):LBBP/TAN
TRANSMISSION: MANUAL
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): CHINO 91708
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected]
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $ 65,000 OBO

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: __4__
CLEAN TITLE? _YES___
CLEAN CARFAX? __YES__
HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) __NO__
HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) _YES, Car was keyed with previous owner. Car entirely painted. All vin stickers in place except for front bumper which has painted over when i had front emblem removed and body shop decided to paint over it, but i assure you its the oem bumper.
MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? All work is done by myself, but i do have the reciepts to show it was done.
CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS: Tires brand new, most fluids are with in 5k miles, oil changed ever 3-3.5k miles, no leaks in suspension or in general.

With that said, i have had a great time with the car. This is the second NSX ive owned and have loved it. I will say I have never tracked it or abused it. I take very good care of my cars and this is no exception. Below i will list the modifications that have been done to it.

APX turbo with AEM F/IC $6500
Precision 6266 turbo 2 months old with 90 degree fittings $1300
Burns racing mufflers $1600
scavange pump for turbo $250
Comptec clutch (installed around 30k by previous owner)
Comptec headers $1100
SOS butterfly valve removal (dont want to loose a screw in the motor)
Powerbrake slotted rotors $800
AEM tru boost $250
AEM A/F gauge $150
Pioneer touch screen in dash stereo
Stacy Sides with lip painted $1400
Eibach lowering springs $200
Work VS-XX wheels $2600
weighted shift know $75
Zanardi shift stalk $100
LED interior lights
STMPO front bar
clear corners

I believe that is all of what has been done as far as modifications. I put the prices not so much to show how much has been put into it as i know you can ever expect that in a return, but im aware of what a stock 04 sells for so please dont offer me $57k for the way it sits now. To eleborate on maintaince, I only let Ramon and Niguel motors touch it if I need something more than an oil change. The reality is it is a HONDA. What do most Honda's need really? Change the fluids and dont race and abuse it and it will go hundreds of thousands of miles. The alignement is done by Daren at West End because he is the best at what he does. All the fluids have been changed by myself, with the oil changed religiously at 3-3.5k miles with Castrol syntec with titamium 10-30. The transmission fluid has been changed twice in the last 30k miles with oem honda trans fluid, the brake fluid has been changed 5k miles ago as well as the fuel filter. I replaced the spark plugs 13k miles ago.....basically any fluid that will keep the car running strong has been replaced to ensure my car would last a while.

The service everyone will ask about is the Timming belt and water pump. I will plan to do this next year as the car only has 60k miles and after seeing numerous belts and talking to two highly regarded mechanics that both said wait, i have done so. I do how ever have all the parts to do the service including TB/WP, valve cover seals, vtec seals, cam plugs and one other seal that I will include with the car. The car overall is great. I love the memories I have made with and the friends along the way. The NSX really comes with a family it seems. The car drives great, and the power it makes is amazing.

Like i said above, im young and before my life takes any unpredicatble turns, I've always wanted to own a gallardo or R8. I have spent a lot of time and money to get the car to drive and perform the way it does. For anyone inquiring about the car, you can ask just about anyone in SoCal that knows me i wont let anyone drive the car..... Im that anal (sorry Chris lol). If anyone has any questions, feel free to email me. I will be putting a video up on youtube that i will link here so you can really get a perscpecive of the car, the way it sounds (amazing) and performs. It will keep up with a GTR, so if thats any idea to the performance there you go. Id prefer not to part it out and trade it in for the R8, so i will see if it sells this way.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Back