• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

265/35/18

I currently have Falken Azenis on my car. The rears are 265/35/18. I just realized this weekend that they are worn out. Apparently they are out of stock until next year. What would be a good alternative to replace these tires.

I currently have Falken Azenis on my car. The rears are 265/35/18. I just realized this weekend that they are worn out. Apparently they are out of stock until next year. What would be a good alternative to replace these tires.

So what tire do you have? There are 3 different Falken Azenis tires made by Falken and each have completely different performance characteristics. The FK453, the RT-615K and the PT722, all available in that size and all called Falken Azenis...

Anyway to check availability in Canadian warehouses (if they have any). If they have to ship from US it will probably take a few weeks and would like them sooner.

I talked to the same local tire shop this morning that told me Monday they couldn't get them and now a different person tells me they will be here next Tuesday. Hope he's right :biggrin:

I talked to the same local tire shop this morning that told me Monday they couldn't get them and now a different person tells me they will be here next Tuesday. Hope he's right :biggrin:
Order them from Discount Tire Direct today and you'll probably get them by this Friday.

According to the site it's 4 to 10 businesses days. Besides the local shop already ordered them and I can wait until next Tuesday.

Back