• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

93 SOS twin turbo nsx JH4NA1151PT000244

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 117222View attachment 117220View attachment 117221IMG_2864.jpgIMG_3074.jpgIMG_2859 1.jpgIMG_4882.jpg

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1993
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1151PT000244
CURRENT MILEAGE: 106,447
COLOR (EXT/INT): RED/BLACK
TRANSMISSION:
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): SAN DIEGO, CA
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): PM
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $ 50K NEGOTIABLE

Hi everyone, Thank you for showing interest in my car. As stated its a 93 with 106k on the chassis but only about 7k on the engine. I took the car to Shad at driving ambition to have him work his magic. I really liked the Science of speed twin turbo setup so we decided to go that route. The car make 485 whp at 11 psi and 560 whp at 16 psi. Boost is controlled by a toggle switch in the coin tray. I have had a blast with this car the entire time ive own it but ill be getting out of the military soon so i need money more then an awesome car. These are the things i can remember of the top of my head.

Engine
- Built by Shad (Picture of invoice)
- SOS twin turbo system w/ GT28s
- Dali ironside coolant tank w/ oil catch can
- Clutch masters 6 puck clutch
- AEM EMS Serial 1
- Comptech Exhaust older version

Suspension
- JIC Magic coilovers
- Daves noncompliance rear beam bushing and toe links (Heavy duty ones)
- SOS F/R Sway bars
- SOS Front chassis bar (upper)

Brakes
- Stoptech BBK F/R (Black) w/ slotted rotors
- SOS Front brake ducts
- Extra Front brake pads (Carbotech AX-6)

Wheels & Tires
- Volk CE28N Powder coated metallic black
Front: 17x8 BBK offset
Rear: 18x9.5
- Dunlop Star spec Z1
Front: 80% tread left
Rear: 60%

Interior
- Sparco 330mm D shaped wheel (I have OEM wheel and will install if buyer wishes)( Wired cruise control to work via a toggle)
- SOS rapid shift knob stainless
- NSX-R Steering hub
- AEM Multifunction serial gauge (Gauge is wired into the car but isnt programmed to read anything)
- SOS Short shifter
- Boost toggle switch in coin tray (Pictured shift knob isnt the current one)

Exterior
- NSX-R type hood
- Stacy side skirts
- Shine GT front lip

The car runs fantastic and pulls really hard and is a blast to drive. I have tracked this car 3 times. I never drove the car above my limits and never ever abused it on or off the track. The car has clean title but has been in some accidents. 2 minor fender bumps by the previous owner and i had a lifted truck back into it with it was parked. The only damage was on the mirror and front fender. Replace with all OEM parts. Shad said the body shop did an amazing job since he couldnt see any signs of a repair. The paint and interior arent perfect but are in good condition. The drivers seat is torn on the side bolster and the paint has some minor rock dings but over all the car is in great condition. If you have any questions at all please let me know. Thank you for looking:smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back