• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ebola

10421484_10153524951235476_9187831893016420844_n.jpg

I'm dead bat eatin......:eek:

Former CBS reporter Sharyl Attkisson said it was not an accident that there has been less coverage by the media of the Ebola crisis. She buttresses her point with a phone conversation she had with a representative from the CDC. The investigative journalist told Howard Kurtz that since the appointment of Ebola czar Ron Klain by the President, CDC Director Tom Frieden has been virtually absent from the public sphere. “Infectious disease experts remain very concerned about the disease,” Attkisson said. Things that make you go hmmm.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IzeG40o9GVE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not necessarily...just trying to keep awareness in tact. It's not suggesting that ebola is a real huge threat still or is not a real huge threat at all, since either statement of certainty would be drawn from an absence of any ebola outbreak en masse in the United States to really know what would happen in a USA 2015. Note that biologists, physicians etc. who claim direct personal experience either with the disease or with other types of filovirus justify their beliefs on the matter and can argue that the odds are in their favor, however even they find themselves at odds with each other. I claim no credentials nor certainty on the subject and just have a willingness to want to learn and find out what could or even be happening.

I’m all ears to any responsible reporting (and herein is where most of the problem lies obviously) so that the public can be kept aware of whatever, whether good or bad. Complete silence on something of this nature on the other hand is not a good thing…so it boils down to the lesser of two evils.

Ahh i just reread this entire thread. the entertainment factor was HIGH!

and still waiting for the 90pct fatality that a couple guys here were educating me on...

haha there are a lot og gems buried in prime....Lud should package some up into a E-book.

Back