• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Photo Thread NSXPO 2014

Loaded and heading out tomorrow!IMG_1135.jpg

Looks good. See you at the track!

Subscribed!
Todd, you know how I feel about towing the best highway vehicle we own! However, that is a killer trailer.

Have a great safe trip. Keep me up to date. My wife and I cannot attend this year.

Last edited:
Warren, it was a toss up, but carrying stuff for the two college kids we'll be visiting on the trip. Plus I get to save the tires for the track[emoji41]

Come on folks! More traveling photos. I may have to unload while in St Louis. Any recommended roads.
179fb9df00b5a99be04a49e555141b89.jpg

Warren, Jimglo Trailers. It is a friends. You can see the details at www.jimglo.com
Teej, the SH-AWD MDX with the towing package is rated at 5000 lbs. I'm towing ~4300 and it does fine. Here is the mileage I'm getting running 70 when the traffic allows. You can tell which leg is in the Ozarks.
b8901c3d7a4f23aee3d363d60ad13f3a.jpg

Warren, Jimglo Trailers. It is a friends. You can see the details at www.jimglo.com
Teej, the SH-AWD MDX with the towing package is rated at 5000 lbs. I'm towing ~4300 and it does fine. Here is the mileage I'm getting running 70 when the traffic allows. You can tell which leg is in the Ozarks.
b8901c3d7a4f23aee3d363d60ad13f3a.jpg

That's impressive

We are well on the way left Adelaide Australia early Sun, 6 hours in Sydney waiting for the A380 to LA and what a way to wait

20141012_100416_resized.jpg

Australia's Great Race Bathurst on TV at the airport bar,

Then landed in LA Sunday morning after 13 hr flt and off to the Peterson Museum.....surprise the top 10 sports coupes lined up

See you guys at the track Tue morning or the bar Mon night

DSC014822.JPG

DSC01490.JPG

First NSXPO I have missed since attending my first at Watkins Glen in 2004. Passing on the responsibility to document this great event to Tony and Lud who will have to keep us updated since Bob and I will not be shooting this years event. I'm really going to miss the opportunity to see the many friends I have made over many years and the chance to get back to one of my favorite tracks. Work is all consuming and I am shooting Bob's wedding this weekend (so much to do and so little time).

Brian I am sure you have an awesome and amazing event planned. Good Luck and have a great time at your Premier NSXPO!

BTW you still owe me a shirt :rolleyes:
Everyone have fun and be safe!

PLEASE KEEP POSTING PICS!!! I'm heart broken that I will be missing this in my home town of Columbus, of all places. :'( I will be living vicariously through all your photos, so PLEASE post hard and often!

Come on folks! More traveling photos. I may have to unload while in St Louis. Any recommended roads.
179fb9df00b5a99be04a49e555141b89.jpg
Great looking setup. What rims/offsets & suspension are you running? I like the look & stance.

Great looking setup. What rims/offsets & suspension are you running? I like the look & stance.

Is that code for "I like your wife":tongue:

Is that code for "I like your wife":tongue:
I am sure she is very nice especially since she is attending the NSXPO 2014 with mcrider. However I am strictly talking NSX setup & stance.

Back