• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2014 NASA-AZ Regional Season Champion TTU

Coz

Legendary Member
The bad news, lifted a head & blew a head gasket that allowed boost to enter the cooling system causing major over heating (251 degree water temp) ending my day early on Saturday.
Sunday all I was able to do was drive a parade lap for the 1st session of the day for points.

The good news. It was enough to hang onto the lead in points to win the 2014 NASA-AZ Regional Season Championship in Class, TTU....and then drive the car home, 180 miles :)

Onward to 2015 and racing H2 in the Honda Challenge Series for team Shift Fast Performance & RC Garage
:)

Attachments

• Paddock.jpg
    Paddock.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Thank you much !

Congrat Jim and good luck next year in the Honda Challenge Series.

Glad to see the car made it home Jim! Your new gaskets should be arriving in about a week!

:)

EDIT:

501st post, also my racecar's # lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Jim's ride for next year....

1470199_669098169802547_265124284_n.jpg

All I can do is *GRIN* from ear to ear Ravi.
Thank you for asking me to drive for your team next year !
I'm honored.

Meh someone has gotta do it! I still have a small list of to-do's on that car, but nothing super major. If you're going to seriously run it, then we'll put some more serious suspension on it between you jeff and myself. And get it retuned for a bit better engine performance.

Back