• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Second time around.

Couldn't get access to my old account so now I'm KellyJoe2.0. Sold my first one back around '04 and of course regretted it so here I am again. Should be picking up my second one next week after TB/WP and snap ring fix. It's great to be getting back. :biggrin: '91 w/ 47K pretty much bone stock.

That ivory interior is to die for...

I'm in love, again!

Yeah and it really sucks that it's ready, I'm an eight hour drive from it, and my schedule won't let me pick it up until this coming Wednesday. Guess I can just keep looking at the new exhaust in the floor and checking tracking numbers for other parts on the way. :biggrin: It's been too long but I can manage a few more days.

get that coolant reserve changed when they turn yellow the crack right at the bottom

beautiful car I always wanted Ivory on a black car looks so good. but finding parts for the interior will be your new nightmare

get that coolant reserve changed when they turn yellow the crack right at the bottom

beautiful car I always wanted Ivory on a black car looks so good. but finding parts for the interior will be your new nightmare

Noted and thanks. Already "in the works" just haven't decided what to replace it with.

Wow - a beauty - always amazed that there are such clean stock 91's out there with low mileage!! Welcome back to the adventure ! Cheers, Jay

Very nice,Carbon copy to my 91, interior looks brand new. Great buy!!

Welp. Finally got her home last night around 12:30. Can't say it was all good and fun as I busted a radiator hose about an hour and a half into my eight hour drive. What a PITA. :biggrin: Shuffling back and forth to the parts store via taxi to get tools and supplies. Big thanks out to Barn Man for some much needed coaching over the phone. She's not perfect but pretty damn close. :wink:

Back