• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prime, Which Color Wrap Would You Go With?

Which wrap?

• Gloss Green

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Matte Green

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Matte Blue

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Satin Blue

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • Satin Yellow

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
This is not a paint vs wrap thread, I just need help picking a color lol.

The first color is a glossy pearlescent green. So it flip flops depending on light. The two to the right of it are matte & the others are satin. The matte green and two last ones have metallic flakes in them, so they look sick when the light hits them.

hfFKZGF.jpg

lz8LAQv.jpg

DqAAyWO.jpg

rpmr8EQ.jpg

ex4EeZk.jpg

zJlNzX7.jpg

Poll goes from left to right

Last edited:
lol [MENTION=22589]shawn110975[/MENTION]

That satin blue is winning by a landslide lol. I think i'll be going with that one. I really wanted the pearlescent green, but wasn't sure if I could pull it off w/ popups...was thinking my Nsx is too "old" for such a bright/loud color if that makes sense lol.

#4 , satin metallic blue, my car is currently getting a paint job with this finish yet in a different color, I think it looks great:smile:

One of our members here in Sacramento has a '94 NSX wrapped in lime pearlescent green (black top). Color pops out nicely, and one can't even tell it was wrapped.
aaron nsx1.jpg

Last edited:
One of our members here in Sacramento has a '94 NSX wrapped in lime pearlescent green (black top). Color pops out nicely, and one can't even tell it was wrapped.
View attachment 117802

Yeah I saw his on IG, are you sure his is the same one? It doesn't look like the same color/brand to me.

- - - Updated - - -

#4 , satin metallic blue, my car is currently getting a paint job with this finish yet in a different color, I think it looks great:smile:
Nice! Cant wait to see the outcome.

NSX has a classic style, can't go wrong with either colors. I think in fact it will look much better in green, and blue is a famous color these days and everyone is going for it. So blue is dime a dozen now, I would suggest going with the green you like. You will look different from rest of the crowd and you will have your color of liking. Win win for both worlds

Last edited:
NSX has a classic style, can't go wrong with either colors. I think in fact it will look much better in green, and blue is a famous color these days and everyone is going for it. So blue is dime a dozen now, I would suggest going with the green you like. You will look different from rest of the crowd and you will have your color of liking. Win win for both worlds

I like your way of thinking :wink:

I couldn't resist. Your car is going to look great in the new color, regardless which one you choose. Can't wait to see the after photos!

Back